How much longer do you think you'll be on GAG?

I'm talking long term wise. Do you think you'll be here for a few more years? Until GAG ends?
I think I'll be here for a little while longer.

• Till the very end
    15% (8)21% (10)17% (18)Vote
  • Probably a long time or until I get bored
    15% (8)15% (7)15% (15)Vote
  • Maybe a few years?
    18% (10)8% (4)14% (14)Vote
  • Probably only like a few months
    13% (7)10% (5)12% (12)Vote
  • I'm planning on quitting very soon
    7% (4)8% (4)8% (8)Vote
  • I have no clue!
    27% (15)35% (17)31% (32)Vote
  • Other/Results
    5% (3)3% (1)3% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
20|20

Most Helpful Guy

• nah i've still many things to do here... i wanna get rid of being a "newbie" (need another 4 years in order to achieve this), and i wanna be an editor, i wanna reach MHO 30% at least, i wanna be a mod then a s-mod, then a u-mod... and much later an admin y not?

yeah i'm fuckin ambitious... do u believe i'll succeed?

3|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When GAG gets sold to Google or yahoo.. :P

Polyvore has become a property of Yahoo now. :(

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I once planned leaving because of unfair happenings, trolling, stalking and insanity of other users but I learned a lesson. Yeah, by leaving I'd get rid of these problems (which are already solved) but I'd lose all the effort, all the memories, all the fun and especially, all the friends I made here for good. No, I can't lose them just like that. So, I'll be here forever (literally, until GAG ends).

When I signed-up here, I dreamed of becoming Guru and UberMod and my aim was to make a lot of people happier by helping them. I accomplished them within 6 months and have over thousand MHOs. I am feeling fulfilled but during the process, I made indelible and exquisite relationship with many people so, I here for them while protracting my aim of life
    "To make this world a happier place"

:)

4|4
    0|0
  • I voted F but i think ill stay at least until I get guru.

I really want that black emblem next to my name. I can almost taste it :p

3|2
    0|0
    • I admire your ambition ;) I feel ya I'd like to reach some kind of high class status if you know what I mean

• I love GAG too much to leave. If it stays the way it is, I'm going to be here until the end. It gives me a chance to meet really cool people, let me help others, and learn about how others act. Sure there are trolls... Sure there are occasionally unnecessary updates... But as cliche and friggin' corny as hell as it sounds, GAG holds a special in my heart and I can't just let it go. Rather, I don't want to let it go. It actually makes me happy being here, and that is pretty hard to accomplish. I'm not exactly a very happy person now.

... Plus I need to get to Guru level and have a long way to go!

0|0
    0|0
  • elventeen more years

3|1
    0|0
  • No idea, I might not ever deactivate. Maybe I'll just fade away.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not planning on quitting soon, I like here. So, I'll stay and stay and stay until the natural path of life occasionally makes me quit.

0|1
    0|0
  • Once I become part of a site I never leave so I will most likely be here till the end, trust me I've been tempted greatly but at the end of the day a few people still use this site for genuine advice for actual problems and I will be here to help them out, that is why I joined this site in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am somewhere between A and B - I will probably be here for a long time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I might leave when I get a life. But until that happens, I'm here to stay.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no clue!

For a while, I guess? I've been here for quite a long time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I gave up for 2 months, and now I'm back. Don't know for how long though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Till G@G dies a slow and horrible death.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will stay until the site closes

0|0
    0|0
  • At least until my insomnia is cured. I already finished Skyrim.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe just another month

0|0
    0|0
  • a few months to a few years I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • Until I get bored.

0|0
    0|0
  • Planning on quiting very soon ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • If the guys and girls will act me so offence right now. I won't be here for long.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• as long as possible

1|1
    0|0
  • Forever and ever perhaps?
    Maybe if some miracle happens and I start having a super duper max exciting life which results in me having zero time for GAG... then I might leave. But let's be realistic hahhahahahahah
    I would never deactivate though. I would just leave. Cause if I left and then wanted to come back, I'd probably regret that I deactivated my account.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who knows. It changes daily lol. Sometimes I think I'll be here for the long haul and other days I'm ready to deactivate.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably stopping this month.

2|0
    0|0
    • Aw why's that? 😓

• Show All
    • Ah I get that. It's probably smart not to let GAG interfere with your outside life.

• Yeahh I'm kind of hooked to this site 😣😣 then I realized that it's already August now and I have to shorten my time of being on gag.

• 9 more years, I guess.

2|1
    0|0
  • hmm im not sure. i feel like i could last a few more years if i take occasional breaks.
    if circumstances change, or if i die, then it will b a little sooner than that :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll probably stop using this in November or December.

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Haha I wish I could take control as well as you but I'm hooked to this place sadly 😅 sounds like a good plan

• 😂 I'm kind of hooked too so I'm trying to shorten my time on my phone each day. Especially at nighttime.. I'm not deactivating my account. I won't really be answering questions anymore but I will ask questions if I need some advice or need to know something.

• Til I get that gift card. >:0
    I am going to win GAG. <- the sooner this happens, the sooner y'all will get to stop seeing my asshole-ish opinions. Everyone wins. Champagne all around.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think i will try my best to be here.. but you never know what is gonna happen in future..

0|1
    0|0
  • Going back to school y'all. Already got 51$ in gift cards toward my textbooks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty bored with the repetitive questions, so I won't be around forever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe few months, or one mimon

0|0
    0|0
    • Month* damn lol

• Show All
    • Yea, won't your gag husband's be mad if you stay just for me and! not them :P.

• @llorando LOL! They all are probably asleep 😂😂😂

• I don't know. I might not use it as much once I start college. I have no idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • i've been here for over 2 years now... so long term

0|1
    0|0
  • No one knows. I have left & come back couldn't stay away.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think i could permanently leave.

0|0
    0|0
    • Of course you couldn't, you could never permanently leave me :D.

• i have no clue

0|0
    0|0
  • ask me next year! maybe I'll be here, maybe not :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm maybe a few years, I really don't know :P

0|0
    0|0