Do you ever see people on GAG in their profiles who are trying so hard to look good they look worse?

Do you ever see those GAGers, who just try too hard to look good and end up looking worse? I've noticed this, actually. I don't want to say that it's mainly the girls on here, because that's going to sound mean, but it sort of is :/ Although I have to admit guys do it too.
To the people, *especially* the girls that do this, if you want to look good, don't do this:

... because my (and lots of other people's I'm guessing) reaction will be this:

How often do you see these sorts of people? Do you mind them?

Most Helpful Girl

• I see a lot of cute pictures from girls who don't duckface, and that's nice to see. Also, the guys, I wish some of them didn't post their stupid body-shots in the mirror obscuring their face. I can go see that crap anytime on Google, it's hard to take someone's opinions seriously when I'm looking at a duckface or just a torso.

• ^Everyone listen to this nice lady please :)

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 3

• I actually don't mind - I think everyone just tries their best - I am no oil painting so I can't really criticise

• Looks like you have never been to instagram/twitter mate..

• I've seen people who are attractive, but it's just a bad picture