Most Helpful Girl
Typical, as in we've had enough so we can move on and create different questions? I'm all for that. The questions and topics I see too much of now are:
1. Penis questions, notably about whether size matters, and not accepting what they want to know, even though women will for the most part tell them it doesn't matter.
2. MGTOW or woman-hating polls, Takes, and topics, meant to bait women to answer and be ostracized about no matter what they say.
3. Being a virgin and desperately wanting to know how to get laid or if they should ever find a woman at all because it is seemingly too late after the age of 19.
4. Wanting a virgin or a woman with very little sexual experience.
5. Guys who solicit sex chat.
6. Genie23 questions (I know, this is one guy, but whoever it is should get their account blocked and their IP blocked to prevent them from making new accounts.)1