Girls, what is a typical guy question/comment on GAG?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Typical, as in we've had enough so we can move on and create different questions? I'm all for that. The questions and topics I see too much of now are:

1. Penis questions, notably about whether size matters, and not accepting what they want to know, even though women will for the most part tell them it doesn't matter.

2. MGTOW or woman-hating polls, Takes, and topics, meant to bait women to answer and be ostracized about no matter what they say.

3. Being a virgin and desperately wanting to know how to get laid or if they should ever find a woman at all because it is seemingly too late after the age of 19.

4. Wanting a virgin or a woman with very little sexual experience.

5. Guys who solicit sex chat.

6. Genie23 questions (I know, this is one guy, but whoever it is should get their account blocked and their IP blocked to prevent them from making new accounts.)

What Girls Said 7

• Would you show me your boobs? *perverted smiley*

• "Do you think it's unfair that I enjoy masturbating to P*orn? My girlfriend thinks she is Not sexy enough for me and Truthfully, she's Not."xx

• There are many questions but if you are asking repeat questions the questions that repeat pretty often are

- dieting and weight loss questions
    - how do I look questions usually about weight insecurities
    - questions about gender inequalities usually posted by men
    - political questions about immigrants, outsiders or muslims

Many questions on this site - those are the only ones that seem to repeat. I blocked lots of categories though so maybe I am not aware of the other repeats.

• aside from the obvious, they ask more religion and politics questions

i also notice they answer the same questions in less words on average than girls

• Penis size questions.

• "Does size matter?"

• My penis is x inches long would that satisfy you girls?