GaGers! Is there a way to get somebody banned?

There's a user on this site that 90% sure is faking as a girl. She messaged me on my old account and started getting really sexual claiming she was bi. I'm pretty sure she had another acct that she deleted once somebody figured 'her' out.

I dont want to say her username because this will get deleted.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow really? the anonymous user is the gager user formerly known as "Sm1234356" ok, she is absolutely lying and I have proof. She posted some sort of bizarre question or comment about pegging. I suggested that it would better that I explain what it is all about in a PM because it would be too graphic for public. So we start chatting and she starts talking about her fantasies of tying her boyfriend up (random!) anyway, then all the sudden, she asks if I'm Bi. I said yes. Next thing you know, she deactivates her account and all the sudden posts this insanity here under a her new account. I don't know if she is homophobic or what, but as soon as she asked about my sexual preference, this happens. I was not getting sexual with her at all, i was simply answering her questions and adding my own opinions. there was ZERO sexting as I do not like that period! so she is a liar and I can post our entire PM conversation here as proof...

And the faking to be a girl thing is utterly ridiculous! WTF? why in the hell would anyone do that? that serves zero purpose! And what in the world would even possess you to make such a ludicrous claim? If anyone should be banned is you for using multiple accounts and making stuff up about other users! You need to have your head examined and it's 2015, how about you learn about acceptance and stop being such a homophobe?

• Actually that's not my former username and you're other account was LisaX, and a lot of people actually know this so just gtfo.

• @Asker The intent is clear and you don't look any less pathetic. No, I won't fuck off, Coward. Don't ask questions then get a nasty ass attitude when people don't cosign you and encourage your fuckery. Perhaps... gee... DON'T BUILD RELATIONSHIPS ONLINE WITH STRANGERS. PROBLEM SOLVED. Get a life and stop relying on GAG to build reliable relationships.

• @Candy_girl You don't owe anyone here an explanation. Not at all. Some people get online and arrogantly assume that they are entitled to totality of who you are and the full truth about you as a MERE STRANGER whom you barely even know!

What Guys Said 6

• If they have a profile picture, Google image search the picture, If its on lots of different sites then they are faking.

Also, if they are annoying you, just block them and let them waste their sad little pathetic lives catfishing someone else.

• @Asker It's none of your business. Why are you spending so much attention, energy, and focus on someone else's life and what they do with it? And why are you acting like your assumptions are facts and you must "Save" random people on GAG from this harmful, dangerous girl using google pics? -_- The whole thing sounds silly. You're not a hero; you're some loser online who's harassing another person based off of an egotistical speculation

• What she said ^^

• Email the admins. I ended up catching someone with multiple accounts not too long ago as well.

• Also you can go to their profile page click on the flag and report the user

• Ok thanks!!

• No people can't be banned unless you contact the admins but they are generally reluctant, I tried to get someone banned too cause he was a fundamentalist

• Tell me her/him username and I'll tell you if that's a guy or girl... i know a lot people here 😶?

• yes you got to report her as much as possible if you see her. hit the report button and select.

What Girls Said 3

• Why do you have an old account?

• I don't think so. But a moderator should tell you. Cause you posted in the GAG topic.

• I'm sure there is a report button or something.