Don't you think it's unfair that GAG will remove a question if it's against the rules, but won't remove your pictures if you ask?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it is not "unfair" at all - those are two completely different things. And it's pretty explicitly stated that you can't edit nor remove your posts after posting them.

The FAQ says so here:

```CAN I EDIT OR DELETE MY OWN POSTS?
    No. Once you have submitted a question, take, opinion, or comment, you cannot edit or delete it.
    We do not remove posts per user request. If it doesn't violate any site rules, we won't remove it. Please carefully consider what you post before clicking Submit so as to avoid 'post regret'.```

To have images removed, you have to nag the admins in the Contact form below.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

But what I do is that I direct link it from a place where I can actually delete it if I want to.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ever spoken to an admin about it?

What Guys Said 5

• Long running issue that - Nearly a question a day how do you delete a question and it is nearly always pics.

• Just email girlsaskguys' ISP and threaten to bring suit against for hosting a site that is violating copyright laws. The sight will be down within an hour and Tolga will get his ass off his couch and go delete your picture.

• none of my question has ever been deleted. but i agree :) free speech should be on this site. because people come here to ask questions that they can't ask any one they know in real life :)

• Nope... it's two different things

• The site is American so don't expect logic... lmao

What Girls Said 1

• Pictures? You mean pictures that the question asker posted that are against the rules?

• No, I mean say if you uploaded a picture in a question from your computer rather than uploading it from a picture hosting site, and then you wanted it removed, GAG won' remove it. It's just stuck there.

• Have you tried contacting any of the admins?