Is GAG a place for the socially awkward?

That's the stigma this place has for some reason. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• The world these days is a good place for socially awkward people.

This is what happens when electronic technology takes over social situations and is now the form of communication.

Of course, the term "socially awkward" is subjective itself.

What Guys Said 14

• It's for people who just don't have anything better to do. Awkward people can fall into that category.

• I'm socially awesome but I use G@G.

• To a degree I think any social site will have that kind of feel.

• Yes 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 lol
    I am super awkward lol!
    So are many of my gag friends! But that's what makes us unique and special!
    Socially awkward people tend to harbor very interesting ideas thoughts and feelings!

• GAG is a good place for anyone!!

• GAG is for everyone and everyone.

• there are A LOT of socially awkward people here, nothing wrong with it, even I can be considered as socially awkward in some aspects.

• It's a place for everyone in my opinion. I am the most socially awkward motherfucker on the planet and I'm still here!

• It's a younger generation thing.

• LMFAO yes usually.

I just come by to enjoy watching the human train wrecks. Don't mind me.

• Well. I just found it. Have nothing to do. Seems legit. Think I'm almost never gonna touch it again but gonna answer some dumb Q's. Yay let's do this.

• Not necessarily, I would say it's for people with insecurities.

• This place is more for those who have no lives

• I think it is a place for relationship-related topics and all people who have questions about and want to discuss it, but I think it is definitely easier for socially awkward people.

What Girls Said 6

• Not necessarily. Sure, some people here may be socially awkward but there are many different types of people on here. It's a place for anyone to ask their questions whether it be questions about how to handle social situations or people seeking relationship advice, questions about friendships, family situations, etc. This site has a lot to offer for anyone looking for insight and/or opinions regarding a wide range of topics :)

• Lol I think so too. People mostly use this site for opinions on how they look, how they should look, act, or plan. Some others ask for relationship advice, which makes no sense if you ask me. I am socially awkward, I basically live on the Internet,

• Some people on here are living in a virtual world. They need a real communication. But we can not generalize that.

• No, I don't think so. It's a place for everyone. There are all types of people on here outgoing, socially awkward, wise folks, funny people and creeps, too. Lol.

• there are all types of people here

• At times it sure seems to be. lol hahahaha