Why are there so many bitter guys on this site?

I'm serious these dudes need to get laid.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. They have been brainwashed to put women and dating on pedestals. They have been told all of their life that being alone isn't healthy, that men in relationships and marriages are happier and are in better health when its not true at all. Society views men who get women as the winners and guys who don't as losers. Its funny how women will say these guys need to get laid like its totally up to the guy if he gets laid or not, knowing he can't get laid without a willing woman.

2. People fill their heads with B. S. like "if you remain hopeful work on yourself and be confident, you will get a woman guaranteed." Experiences VARY and everyone isn't going to have the same results.

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, not gonna argue with you, there's loads of them here indeed.

What Guys Said 23

• I think its more like y'all made us bitter '-'
    Otherwise men wouldn't be this bitter towards y'all cuz y'all are sum superficial phreaks that want unnatainable standards and reject most guys who aren ur "type", not tall enough, doesn't have ur desired body type, doesn't have the money etc. simple question, simple answers👌🏼

• Stop blaming others for your insecurities.

• You need to learn how to spell dude.

• Right. If thats all u can say, u alrdy have ur answer right infront of u 👌🏼

• "I'm serious these dudes need to get laid. " Cuz you/yall ain't giving them no #Pussy so their bitter asses come here to vent #GetUsedToIt (-_^) i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• What did you expect, it's the Internet hahaha
    Bitter "sexless" people use this as their cave to cry and complain, it's in the terms of agreement when you create your account (ok no, it isn't, but there should be a warning xD).

• I can say the same to females.
    At least have the vagina to say it without going anonymous.

• Well, these days men want to show that they're a man. But they don't realise that they are just being a dick. People often focus on the negative, don't worry, there are a lot of sweet guys :D

• "I'm serious these dudes need to get laid." If only it were that easy.

• It kind of makes sense given the nature of the site.

• be the same as saying "Why are there so many gullible girls on this site?"
    I'm serious these girls need to take a hint, he isn't in to you.

• GaG would go bankrupt overnight if everyone got laid LoL

• "I'm serious these dudes need to get laid"

Yes. Yes they do. I believe that is the root of the problem.

• THANKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUU

• I'm not bitter. :P

• What's wrong with a bit of snark love?

• They don't know how.

• Hello miss Anonymous, I'm not one of them
    I'm still shining bright

• Internet is something n reality is something else..

• Why do you say that?

• We in general are stressed out with dealing with girls.

• Who ate your bowl of sunshine this morning thundercloud?

• Because women are 1000 times more shallow than men. @Keyspirits is on point

• @Keyspirits is on point

• There's only one person who would use that phrase @ Asker I know you *waves hands in the air* pick me Asker ! Over here !

• You just contradicted yourself. If that were the case, then less girls would be getting in realtionships and more guys would be.

• lets book a room baby

• You can book the room.

• **I like getting flashed**

• *good to know*

• 80% + of the guys on gag are nice guy, virgin, friend zoned, gamer, dorks. And they're bitter cuz they get friend zoned and girls aren't into them.

Welcome to gag.

• I think I should leave. It's like a black cloud

• Just ignore the bitter guys who don't represent the average guy.

• Dudes and gals on here too. Most people on here are virgins.

• Being a virgin shouldn't make you bitter.

• Yeah it should. There are guys on here in their 20s or 30s who still have never even kissed a girl. That makes them bitter at women. There are girls on here who have never kissed a guy. They get bitter at men. They overrate themselves. You said it yourself. "need to get laid." That's the problem. They aren't getting laid.

• ^^ Is true, then the community keeps sugar coating things saying you're beautiful, you're cute, you're pretty.

What Girls Said 6

• some are.. and yeah.. they do need to jerk off.. or get laid..

• @MissNowhere

• oops @Creole_Flavor

• well it it is a question.. and yes there are some guys and girls too who get bitter for no reason whatsoever... just like this guy who made the comment and she hid it.. and they can be very offensive.. @Creole_Flavor

• It's our fault, it's the kids that teased them growing up fault (even though they haven't seen them in years), it's porn's fault, dating sites and apps faults, it's reality tv and movies' fault, it's social media's fault, it's the dedicated body builder's fault, it's the jocks, douche bags and alpha males fault, it's the popular guy's fault, it's the social butterfly's fault, it's the dating coaches and experts fault, it's their mommy dearest and dear old dad's fault, it's their siblings fault, it's their manhood's fault, it's their ex's fault, it's not having anyone to call their exes fault, it's feminists fault.

So as you can see it's mainly our fault because these guys are perfect and something has to be wrong with us (not them) because we don't want to date them.

• Haha love this

• We're not talking about my dating life here. We're talking about bitterness of men here. And I know that women admitting to their shallowness will help me not be bitter at them anymore. Maybe I might be little bitter but a lot less bitter for sure. Honesty is the best policy and no matter what, I always respect it.

• @UglyGuy Honesty doesn't always work though. You have no idea how many guys can't take no for an answer I don't feel like an explanation needed but when I do give one they still try to find a way it's like they hear what they want and are determined instead of taking that determination elsewhere and putting into something that is mutual. Some people can't handle honesty even though they say that is what they want so they make it hard for some women to tell the truth so they either lie or they don't explain.

• I think they have been burned to many times and just look at things negatively cause they expect it to happen and then they never feel disapointed about things cause they expect the worse in people.

• Thats the internet b0ss
    Niiggas be trippin when they can't get the pussi

• Lol true fact there's a lot but not all.

• I've met a lot of positive ones though

• That's good to know. Doesn't answer my question at all.