Why doesn't GaG allow me to type like this?

I want to write T H X but whenever I write it it makes it thanks.. Whyyyyyy?
I wanna write T H X

Most Helpful Guy

• apart from "t h x" there r other words which go from abbrevitons -> full form... like:

p p l = people
    b t w = by the way
    f w b = friends with benefits
    little = little
    b f = boyfriend
    g f = girlfriend

but i've noticed they've not changed "tbh" (to be honest) yet

What Guys Said 11

• There is an autocorrect in the system which writes the abbreviations in full form because it is proper English and thus every person could understand. It is for your own convenience :)

You can send your feedback there :- http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

by the way if you desperately wanna write it,
    Do this trick => Tl-lX

• There are a few B T W is elongated to By The Way - I honestly don't know they probably think they are helping you. I suppose they are trying not to encourage internet speak because they want GaG to go out to as wide an audience as possible

• You're on a computer or a tablet or a smartphone, not on an old 10 button phone.

• They have a translator robot that takes the most commonly used acronyms and changes them to the full text @zell0is0my0name I know it is annoying coz sometimes I want the abreviation

• Happens with me too when I write B T W it makes it by the way...
    I think GaG is smart site lol😂
    😜

• haha yeah it happens to me too, when I wanna write "?" it automatically becomes "?"

• oh shit it happened again lol I wanted to write multiple question marks and it became a single question mark, creepy shit :D

• I really like this. It helps you get more answers, I won't read 'text speak', its lazy writing. And now they do it for you and you are complaining still? kids...

• I don't know

• omg ur righr thanks for the new info.

• Because it's proper English

• That's good let me check it thanks

• thanks for telling me.

What Girls Said 14

• They've been doing autocorrect for awhile :/ It's annoying since i d k can give a post a different feel than I don't know, but as long as they don't touch LOL, LMFAO, etc... we're good.

I also hate that they've limited us to one piece of punctuation. Like the interobang is A Thing and so are curious ellipses!

• Why?

Because the admins refuse to allow abbreviations or ebonics to be your second language.

You must speak fluent English little sis!!
    :D
    They are trying to better equip you for your future.

*Realizes everything I just said is bullshit* lol!

• I kind of tend to get annoyed when gag does this. Like sometimes I'm too used to typing short forms with my friends, and I'd do it on here as well. Sometimes I meant "between" by typing B T W, but gag changes it to "by the way" lol same goes for P P L and L I L too :/

• yeah every time i write I D K it turns into i dont know. like let me live freely with my abbreviations dammit. whoever is in charge of that is a real nazi.

look: I don't know

lol i bet when i press submit it will come up as 'i dont know'

• It's like that with many words. it also corrects L I L to little. And P P L to people.

• they don't want you to get tired typing the whole word..

• Same as friends with benefits by the way and other things, they are trying to eliminate awful text slang because it's moronic.

• Yeah I don't know why it does this, whenever I shorten a word it writes the whole word...

Like I D K
    ... I don't know

• Why so worried over nothing?

• Wow I didn't know this.

• thanks for telling me that and I don't know they won't let us write it :/

• Because it's one of the rules. You can't right like that.

• Lmaoooo what? thanks thnx. Thank

• i d k too it changes

meh who cares