Why the hell blasphemy is allowed here?

Don't the admins think that blasphemers are hurting religious people's feelings here? Its offensive and intolerable. 😔😤

Worst is that some of The uber mods are careless in this regard and doing the same

Most Helpful Girl

• There are many offensive and intolerable things that go on here in my opinion. I just so happen to be a mod that also believes in God (oh gee would you look at that). What a lot of people fail to realize is that moderation is basically based off of interpretation. There are rules and guidelines for everyone to see. We use the same rules and guidelines that you see to moderate with.

As a black female that believes in God, there are tons of things that I find offensive here. But just because I find them rude and offensive doesn't mean that they're are necessarily breaking any of the site's rules and guidelines. Sometimes you just have to realize that not everyone thinks and feels how you do.

• You have to realize though that there ARE a lot of liberal atheist mods though that are pretty heavy handed about moderating conservative opinions if they're not politically correct. So basically we have one sided moderation where religious people are constantly demonized in questions and blamed for all the violence in the world and the religious mods do nothing about it, but if someone criticizes atheists or sluts or gays their post is instantly deleted.

• @creepycreeper that may or may not be true but I can only speak for myself. I try to moderate as fairly as possible. At the end of the day, the admins have the last say. So something you see still up that may offend you may have already been taken down and accessed by administration and deemed as not offensive. It's not as black and white as you may think. And it's unfair to group all mods under that umbrella.

• Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 8

• You can review the posting guidelines here and if you feel that you see any posts that violate the guidelines you can flag them for admin review http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

• I love how you biased liberal mods repost this garbage anytime someone points out your hypocrisy when it comes to moderating this site. It genuinely fools some people. But not me.

• @Aizou LOL That is a gooood way of looking at it XD

• @creepycreeper ;)

• you think admins care bout that stuff?

• Not everyone has to subscribe to your way of thinking, accept that people have different opinions to you.

• Says the guy using the word 'hell'?

No-one is about to start tip-toeing around shit like that.

• Freedom of speech.

• I don't know what that word means?

• It means "kufur"

• @yazanaa lol thanks

I think that the admins know but they can not cater to everyone's feelings. I bet it's pretty hard to try not to be biased to anyone.

• because it's "cool" and they are "free" and "open minded" and it is "freedom of speech"

this site is actually great prrof how things would be messed up without any morals/values/rules

most of them probably dont care

• Then why are you allowed to hurt atheists feelings? Honestly atheists are really hard to hurt like that, but if we can't, you can't.

What Guys Said 12

• A: You know what Jesus Christ's job was?
    B: Yeah, he was carpenter..
    A: Nope. He was actually a college student.
    B: Really?
    A: Yes. You know how we know this?
    B: How?
    A: Think about it. He was still living with his mom at age 30, had long, unwashed hair and when he actually got up his ass to do something, people said "that's indeed a miracle" :-)

• He started hanging out with some wine drinking hippies and a whore, even provided the wine.
      He had a foot fetish but got nailed good:
      It ended in a suicide by cop-oops!-suicide by centurion.

• Haha good one :-)

• Blasphemy is allowed for the same reasons homophobic, racist, so-religious-their-in-your-face-24/7, and sexist comments are allowed.

Everything has a different belief and different way of thinking. If you can't be an adult and understand that, go to a religious website where you won't be so offended.

• Just because you think something is intolerable, doesn't mean the world has to submit to your bigoted intolerance.

• All blasphemy laws do is protect the freedom of speech of those who are religious (usually the dominant religion in the region) while criminalizing the freedom of speech of those who dissent from those religions. Not everyone is going to believe what you believe in. Some people may think you believe in fairy tales. That's life man. If you can't handle that get off the internet and move to a homogenous place place where people only worship your religion/god (s).

I recognize the fact that people may not want anything to do with me for being an atheist. I recognize the fact that people may believe I'm evil or less moral for it. I recognize the fact that I could never be elected to any public office in America for it regardless of my political views. That's life man. Times are changing and the world is becoming more diverse which is good for all minorities in this regard.

• If you think there is something that isn't appropriate, you can always report it using the flag icon on the top right corner :)

• You have to report it as offensive but as you say I think admin have a tough job between deciding what is offensive and what is over censorious impinging on freedom of speech though I understand your point of view there is one particular type of comment that gets through unmolested and I have reported it many times - I was even told once it was not offensive but to me "You retard" is offensive to intellectually challenged.

• I'm guilty of that, but I have had many a 'retard' comment removed. I know it will most likely get removed when I type it. Do you not think they gt taken down? I wouldn't be surprised though, biased gag censorship is the norm.

• Haha... just came across this, too funny not to share considering...

www.amazon.com/.../ref=tmm_hrd_swatch_0

• I know it is totally inappropriate but the phrase that came to mind "Oh Gawd"

• Just ignore them dude. You can't change the way how people think/behave, you can only change yours.

• Freedom of speech, brother.

You choose to believe in fairytales, that's not my problem. If that offends you, maybe the internet isn't for you.

• Your feelings only matter if you're brown, gay, or have a vagina.

i1.wp.com/.../003-Scott-Brown6.jpg

• Lol it is unbiased here. Meaning you can speak your mind.

• Neither the admins nor the mods give crap.

• 1st Amendment.

• Blasphemy too is an opinion.

• Zeus is a fucking cheater.
      Karma is a bitch.
      Bachus is a wino.
      Quetzalcoatl loves virgin's blood.
      Mammon is only god for the money.

Wanna censor that?