What the best that has happened to you in GAG?

To me I found my boyfriend in here it was completely unexpected we just started chatting and now I'm in love!!! (5monthst later) we meet up and we love each other

Most Helpful Girl

• Congrats here, dear, you are One of the few who has found True love on... GAG.
    The best for me is that God gave this site to me January 1, 2014 so I could Continue my Mission of helping others and being this wise ol' owl.
    Another Great thing is I found friends whom I care about and the Ones who care about me in return are the Ones who weigh themselves not in gold, young and old, but Who just want to be close to me in their heart and soul.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you so much, sweetie, for the Vote of Confidence. I was gone all day Out to Long Island and what a pleasant surprise to open my eyes just now to this.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 12

• OMG!!! Congrats!! thats amazing!! i love hearing about... LOVE lol!

Uhm well i made some sweet friends here so yeah! thats about it lol!
    no gfs... yet :)

• got some good laughs

• How do you manage to find someone who is located close to you geographically?

• I've been very blessed by the reaction of my fellow GAGers to my opinions and My Takes.

• I have made some good friends

• I talked to some female gagers in PM and met a good friend Star_:Lord

• Met some folks, made some friends, found some people that live in my state etc.

• Fuck, I don't know... I close the tab before I go to bed? That's always a highlight

• I made friends also got and given great advice on issues

• I don't know, I guess I started spending less time on facebook for a while :D

• lmfao you and your boyfriend are so desperate for meeting on here

• Nothing... really...

What Girls Said 8

• @AleDeEurope is the best thing that happened to me here... I mean... ❤😍💕😘😛💞😏💛😉💓😎👌✌

• That's awesome. I met my best friend here. 😆💙

• haha! well, i haven't been on here much, but i like when people find my opinions helpful!

• Well I became an editor which is probably my best accomplishment lol.
    I made some friends, had some laughs, etc, etc.

• I met a few really cool people here. Congratulations on finding love!

• I have talked to some cool people. 😊

• I've made some cool friends on GaG.

• That's wonderful!

I just had some good laughs and a tease here :)