What do you think about this?

People blocking comments because they can't handle the truth? Ok to block out a bully who's verbally abusing you is one thing. But to block out comments on a question YOU commented on because you can't handle someone challenging your opinion is, in my opinion, cowardly and stupid. If you're looking for people to just agree all the time with your opinions you're on the wrong site.

Most Helpful Guy

• Word up. I've noticed a lot of that too and i find it hilarious! People will ask for "help" or their "opinion" on something and then get all butthurt or defensive when they don't agree with the advise they were given. It's super funny to me.

What Guys Said 2

• Preach... Its also very rude and arrogant to think that only ur opinion matters. Finally someone spoke the truth 😇😅😁😀

• I know. It's like, what are you doing here if you can't handle opinions? Then blocking off someone who challenges your opinion (respectfully might I add) after YOU challenged theirs, is a coward's move.

• Yeah , and make false assumptions

• welcome to the internet

What Girls Said 2

• I have to Agree with you here, dear, this is just plain silly. It seems they cannot Handle.. The truth.
    However, with what I do not agree on, is when a Person Has a Box to Comment on of their Own and they make Yours their own Territory and on top of that, get rude and crude.
    Good luck and thank you for Posting. xx

• i hate when people do that.

• And they do it after THEY comment on your comment. So it's like they have the last word. Some people, man.