Woah woah woah, did anyone else notice the Society and Culture and the whole new tags that have been added?

In fact, there seems to be a bunch of new tags that were all placed in other previously, such as "Education and Career" and also "Entertainment and Arts" (finally all those music related stuff have their place rather than just hanging around in Other!)

I think this is awesome. What say you?

• THIS IS GREAT
  • I am neutral like Switzerland
  • Blah

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I think they are relevant. More fitting.

• Thanks for the MHO :) I still think we need more, Social Relationships/Social Behaviour I think should be one. 99% of my questions are sociology ones, as are a lot of other people's. If we get too many categories though it may affect the site. It may splinter things off and one of the good things about GaG is that it's a small, involved community of people. If we start getting too in depth with the topics and such it may make it less active, less involved with everyone... maybe not though...

• There is no such thing as perfect knowledge.

• YOU LEFT? WHY DID YOU LEAVE?
      I wanted to respond...

... oh well, you will be back.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Glad you like it! Two new topics were added and 3 topic names were changed :)

• Yea and the point of it was?

• Probably to add the two new groups that have been missing, and to make the "Social Relationships" and "Girls Ask Guys" topics be a bit more obvious on what they are about.

• yes i think this is great

• Yes I know.. gag shared my take about all this..

• I noticed the tags sooner than I noticed the myTake. In fact, I haven't seen that myTake yet.

• Alright.. I read the my take.. it has all the info. You should read it.. 😊

• blah blah blah

• I think it's hilarious... everyone complained about all the new categories when the site was revamped, so they got rid of them... now they've added new ones again, and suddenly everyone's excited about it. This place is a never-ending source of entertainment.

• Technically there were a thousand unnecessary topics back then, just after coming from about 6 or 7; they had like... 22? I remember being extremely confused, then I noticed that the layout hurts my eyes and I left for a while, lol.

• Yeah, I just noticed today, it's cool.

What Guys Said 3

• It's a start anyway lol, I'd love it if there was a writing section for us writers and poets though 0_0.

• You mean "myTakes"

• No I mean an actual topic section for writers and poets, writing is after all a subject and topic to you know.

It would be a great place to discuss writers, poets and delve into the wonderful history and reasons why people wrote, what they wrote.

• This is great - I can't wait to get my teeth into it.

• This is awesomeness! :D