Opinions on GaGer's over the age of 30?

What is your view on the GaGers here who are over the age of 30? I've never payed much attention to the age of other users tbh but the other day i saw a 30+ year old comment on someone's question and the asker wrote back a negative comment which went something along the lines of "why are you on GaG if ur over 30 years old? there is kids on this site ! dirty pervert get a life" im 20 and haven't felt the need to say anything like that to a member who is over 30, what is your opinions on the 30+ GaGers?

Most Helpful Guy

• we should all play bowls and drink hot chocolate.. actually most of the pervs are under 18 judging by the posts

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Well, I'm only 5 years away, so naturally i don't think anything of it. There are no age restrictions to GAG, as far as I'm aware. If it was a teen chat, then, obviously that would be a bit out of place. But, it's not. I see far more 18+ posts on this site than I do under aged posts. And, given the many sexual questions and comments on here, if anything the children shouldn't be on here. There's a whole category for sexual behavior. Not a particularly under aged topic.

You just witnessed a child's ignorant attack. S/he probably attacked with what s/he thought would hurt the most, as children often do. Nothing says 'creep' like accusing someone of being a child molestor or pervert. So, it was just a kid being a kid.

End of the day, it's the Internet. Anyone can be anywhere they want. And, for GAG, there are no age requirements. Although, there should be. All in favor of splitting GAG into adult/underaged? Of course, 'adult' has an alternate connotation, so maybe just call it 18+.

• I have no opinion on it.

If they want to be on gag they can...

If they're happy who gives a fu**

• I like the fact that there are older people in this site, they give you another perspective and they have more experience, so they can help when others can't. Plus, they tend to be more mature, which is something to appreciate in the Internet.

• Everyone has a right to use this site and have no more of a right to use it than someone else. Besides, who am I to tell someone how they spend their free time?

• First of all the vast majority of the GaG community is welcoming to 30 pluses I genuinely feel it is at about 98/99% - All the "arguments" I have got into usually I don't mind but the one that I find offensive is "What are you doing here you old pervert" - 90% of my user blocks are because of that and the funny thing us I have only had one girl ask "Why are you here?" but she was polite - All the pervert comments have come from young guys.

• I think that "kids" assume entitlement to anything that has to do with social media. I honestly will talk to all ages and all kinds. But mostly chat with people who are my own age. You might be suprised to know that there are a lot of adults that use this site.

• I actually think that the more mature in age GaGer's provide a balance to the various perspectives... and a young fellow like myself would have a lot to learn from them :-)

• The more mature you get, the better the advice you give. Listen to your elders!!! xD I know i do.

• i think they are ace :)

• aspies... this is why.

What Girls Said 9

• I like the over 30s generally. They're more knowledgeable and have more life experience.

Teenagers have this thing where they think they're the most important thing and the most important group. This is not true. Every group is important on GaG and every person has a place on the site as long they follow the rules. The site is girlsaskguys. Not teengirlsaskteenguys.

• 30+ has the great mix of youth and experience , we are the 2 sided coin if you wish young enough to still do the party scene but hold down great jobs/businesses run households and have young families
    , most of us have finnished studying at university or have spent half our lives working and have travelled parts of the world .
    We a the pioneers of social media and smartphones , what the under25s have learned has come from us

• This site was directed towards for adults. Not for kids or adolescents. But gag wanted more traffic and allowed these kids to be here.

• I think most of the 30+ men and women on this site are REALLY cool and interesting. Very nice people who are very wise. We need them, cause they give really give great advice

• i'm just going to sit back and eat some popcorn :p

personally, i don't feel like a typical 30+ or nor do i feel i give the advice of one. as for my opinions, if you like it, you like it. if you don't, you don't. you learn something from each other either way.

• They are the only ones who give you some sound advice.

• This is basically like a site for 21+ so the little kids should go back to their parents for advice like we all had to go through. So the people over 30 on here should stay on here and not be disrespected just like they wouldn't want to be disrespected

• LOVE THEM!!!

they are the sense and reason on this site... there are younger mature ones and 30+ immature ones
    but most mature GAGers are one of the reason this site is still up... it is just filled with trolls and hate and soooooo little IQ lol

im actually more interested in the answer if the answerer (is that even a word? xD) is 25+ lol

• i dont care about age.