What's the stupidest question on gag?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• My dick is X (put in any number from 1 to 10) inches, is it too small, will it satisfy a woman?

• Ones about "is my dick big enough" "am I fat" "rate my pic" "this guy said he liked my shirt because it was Star Wars, what does that mean?"

• This one! :D!

cause a stupid question to you might be the most important question to another... so you see, there's actually no such thing, even if you find one... it will still be important to some other person. The End!

• questions about... DICK SIZES!! LIKE OMFG GET OVER YOURSELVES.

• I've seen too many to list them all

• All the questions related to Turkey and Turkish people are the ones i find the most stupid because they're asked on a daily basis now

• ALL OF THEM!

• then why are you here?

• I don't know honestly, idiotic site... but it kills time ya know

• find someone to talk online and spend ur time with him.
      he will kills the times faster and in better way
      i knw coz i had someone b4 , and she made my time go so fast
      til she got a boyfriend and we had to stop talking :(

What Guys Said 6

• "Is having anal sex with someone else considered to be cheating?"

• the dick size questions rank up there pretty high, I think. It's not so much that they are "stupid" as they are far too common.

I guess the dumbest question is the "what is he/she trying to tell me?" question. Especially when they go on to list insufficient details. We have no way of knowing what or even if they are trying to tell you something...

• The stupid question I seen on GAG is when this guy seen his sister naked coming out the shower and couldn't stop looking.

• Sorry but Highlanders there can be only one rule doesn't work here

I could honestly list more then one question that could be the stupidest question on gag, it would be easier to do the stupidest question of the day or week.