Anyone on gag want to sign this petition to tell Apple to remove racist ringtones from its I tunes store?

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess I will.

Most Helpful Guy

• If I hear someone using that kind of ringtone I'll know at once he's a sphincter.

What Girls Said 4

• I'd never heard of this before, but yeah, definitely :)

• Nooooo... this helps us clearly identify racist assholes, it's an audible tone which tells us an ignorant prick is nearby. Like carving swastikas in foreheads, we need to know our enemy...

• i want to hear it

• I Signed it for the Asians out there. ☝️

What Guys Said 3

• I signed it. The only people I hate worse than racists are bigots. Although this doesn't affect me directly because I refuse to use Apple products, It still bothers me that in this day and age their are still people out there that think this kind of thing is funny. It's a shame that in 2016 we still have trash that get their rocks off by making jokes at others because they "look" or "talk" different than them.

• What? I thought it was still 1990?

But seriously i hate them too and if i could, id kill them all

• nah nah fam, i have better things to do... im fighting with madrid fans.. so im busy.. cha cha fam

• No. Far more important things to do. Like check my email. I don't concern myself with minor, bitchy issues.