I've been on GAG 7+ years but I feel its time to leave as the mods are starting to infringe on free speach. Do you feel the mods are overbearing?

I have had mods remove my updates cause of their feelings. They pick and choose what questions can stay or go based on their feelings, not facts, bye GAG this is not the same site I joined anymore, free speach is gone, and with it so am I.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is one of the big issues I have with this site, the popularity contest and mod bias. It's all very very unjust and the rules seem to be able to be bent and broken when you're in the good books.

Everyone is equal, but some are more equal than others.

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally find it retarded when I get a comment removed for being ''antagonistic''. If someone says something really stupid and I call him a moron, what's the real harm in that? It's just some butt hurt user reporting me for hurting his moron feelings, but getting called out for stupidity is an important part of life and shouldn't be censored.

What I find worse though really is being able to block people from replying to your opinions. If you can report comments you find offensive and have them removed, what's the point of being able to block someone? It's just frustrating and the perfect tool for all the shittiest people on here to run rampant without anyone confronting them about it.

What Girls Said 2

• You must of put up some offensive shit lolo

• What makes you say it was based on feelings?

What Guys Said 7

• Content might be HIDDEN as a result of accidental moderator bias (mods are people too!), but if a mistake was made, then the admins will unhide the content as if nothing had happened.

So if your updates were REMOVED, then that means the admins have decided that your updates were rule breaking.

• There are flaws in the mod system but I feel there is more right than wrong with the site.

• I will never be made mod here my style is like John Wayne Trur Grite and they dont like that I call it like I see it

• Good luck irl dude and take care

• Popularity contests are still gets more input, mods are biased yup. Mods can ask/write offensive comments but won't get removed.

• I have seen it happening on other forums and websites with a big community.

It's tragic in my opinion.

Free speech is getting diminished everyday by spineless people who never even knew the meaning of having guts and fail to listen to anything else than their little feelings. Like kids... except kids have an excuse. They're kids.

There are less and less men capable of thinking by their own. Good little pawns. Submissive and brain dead.

• The right course of action is report them. You can't just whine about something if you never even tried to do anything about it.

Report them, if nothing changes, then leave. This is just lame.

Moderators are volunteers and are chosen by the site admins (I think?) based on their report success rate. They didn't apply for it necessarily. This is a dumb system, so there's another thing you can report or make alternative suggestions for.

• Report them to who though?

• Reporting reports them to the admins. If your update gets removed completely and not just hidden, then the admins have decided that your updates were rule breaking. Moderators hiding your content is essentially like reporting, except other users cannot see the content until the admins decide its fate.