Can we please have the age filter back?

Who wants to be able to filter by age? I'm sorry but I don't want to see all the teenager questions. Please bring back the age filter

Yes or no?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think we should be able to select multiple age groups, instead of just one. In an age filter, of course.

• That is a great idea. Or just the option of choosing from x age group to y age group. :-)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• That would be nice if we could have members ages broken up into groups instead of going through seeing a lot of teenagers messages that don't relate to us. There is a big difference in questions with people who are mature and immature.

• I am okay regarding the age filter because I stay away from the sex and dating categories and live in topics that age doesn't become a factor.

• I like the filters as I can choose if I want all people or just some. Then you can switch back when you are done. It doesn't get rid of anyone :-)

• I agree, Catlady!! Mind you, we might never have met!!

• It was fate dear sir! I don't want to get rid of an age group, just be able to weed them out on days that is seems there are an unusually high amount of underage questions that aren't worth my time ;-)

• No age filter! GaG wants all of us to play nice. 8-)

• Trouble is now I'm avoiding the site altogether.

• I can play nice and be able to choose what I want to look at for that moment. Anon underage is clogging my feed and its to the point where I don't want to even look at the regular feed.

• YES! PLEASE!

• I would like this as well.

• Yeah, because everyone's honest with their age.

• I don't care if they are honest but for the most part it would weed out all the young questions for a moment

• Oh please.

• Who cares GAG is no more attractive as it used be

• yeah me to , filter by age.

What Girls Said 6

• I didn't notice until lately how bad the feed was with all the pointless questions... Hahaha... bring back the filter please.

• You can go on the contact us page and send them a message about it.

• Agreed - just found this when posting mine
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1752845-age-filter-please-who-agrees

• that is agist... you know like racist.. i m offended..

• why? You aren't under 18 so it would put you into an entirely different category. Also I am not saying to block, just to let me search a certain age group at that moment.

• Oh.. ok.. that's fine. 😊😊

• Yes I'm glad you brought this up someone else agrees with me.

• Why do you hate us so much? :(

• I don't! I actually value most opinions. It just seems to be a high number of under 18 anon questions that aren't worth answering and I would like to weed them out for the time. You can always go back :-)