What's the worst thing about G@G in your opinion?

For me, it's the spelling and punctuation of some of the people here. It's just... it's lose, people. Not loose. Okay?
Trolls I don't really have a problem with. It's fun to make fun of them, when you know they're just trying to get an angry reaction out of you.

Thanks for your opinions :D

• Trolls
  • The fact you can't change your up/downvote
  • No "see results" button on polls
  • THE FUCKING ABHORENT SPELLING/PUNCTUATION
  • Just straight up, plain and simple idiots
  • The character limit for opinions and comments is too big/small
  • Other :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 23

• I hate the "Please compliment me on how hot I am, eventhough I know I'm hot enough but still comment please!!!" questions. Cause ffs idc.. these bloody 13 y/o posting pics asking if they look good, my god. When I was 13 I never thought of that -_- . Sorry if my grammar is bad then... it's not my first language Q_Q

• All the nonsense MyTakes that get promoted right away just because the author is an "editor". Like right now I'm seeing a couple of them that are asking about your favourite actors and actresses on TV shows. That could just be a regular question. I thought that MyTakes were supposed to be quality articles promoted by the admins and contain quality content, but I see so many that don't. I guess I was wrong.

Also option D is funny because you spelled "abhorrent" wrong 😛

• Dick size questions :(

• Boob size ones to. Lol

• Anyway who cares about me. LOL

• That you cannot delete questions or answers. If you make a mistake or feel you no longer stand by a question you asked, you should be able to take it down. Also, you should be able to delete responses, your own and others. If someone posts an offensive response to your question you should be able to remove it.

• Repetitive questions.
    Some dumb, weird question that some people ask.
    Some pervs made some really nice girls leave this site. Cause girls were sick of them. I'm also being harassed by some creeps.
    And some super bitter people, who would get all offended when I give my opinion, it's okay to downvote me, but I hate it when they keep commenting on my answers, posting long text... They go on for hours, almost blow up my notification, so I have to block some of them

• I'd like to see fewer rape manuals published by a certain author but apparently once you're an editor, you get that for life and are invincible.

• nothing's worse than idiots u come across here.

• Those endless hyprocates in here. As an example, they tend to say "yes, you are free to tell about your opinion about gay-marriage, no hating"

Random user:"I don't support it, but I don't hate or bash them. I treat them like every other person, etc."

Hyprocate:"What the hell is wrong with you, you piece of ***, you're no better than them, how dare you say something like that, curse you, I hope you rot in hell. And don't you think about replying because I won't let you loser tell me anything."

• All the -ism.

• Trolls are annoying, but easily figured out. What bothers me the most, is the endless barrage of pointless questions. :-)

• Lol. No one picked punctuation.

Oops. *SPOILERS* ^^

I picked the idiots because urghelelelele. As much as this IS a site about opinions, some are so narrow that it hurts. I know they have reason but it reminds me how stupid humanity is and sadly I'm no exception.

• Haha yeah. It might annoy some people but I'm usually SUPER pedantic :P
      It takes all of my strength to not leave comments everywhere, correcting all of the misspelled words and bad use of apostrophes. Eurgh.

• When you're pedantic it means you are overly concerned with little details, proper grammar being an example.

Haha, don't worry, you don't have to learn a bunch of new words, you just have to spell the ones you know right, or correct them if you get them wrong :)

• I am so lucky I used to love writing. That's really the only reason I try to be good with grammer and etc. (At least I'm not on your bad side 👍) I've seemed to lose my passion for that but I still try to keep English's old soul alive. Or at least what's left of it...

• The same questions everyday. I'm sick of the small boob/dick questions. Guys always complain about being too short too.

• The hit and miss moderation/administration. It is not fair. It doesn't apply the rules to all and they get interpreted differently and bent when required.

• no editing or deleting option for a posted answer/question

• I hate it when every time I have to refresh the page to get notifications

• I don't see a problem there :/
      Is that really what you hate the most?

• well it is annoying.. why can't i get the notification without refreshing it.. like in FB or gmail.. or whatever. it doesn't run smoothly..

• Oh. I don't use either of them, so I guess I've never been used to it. Still, it's only a small thing- I'm fine with it.

• Stupid questions. But that also goes under E

• The fact that you can't see messages or notifications without refreshing the page.

• Trolls mainly and sometimes when you get downvote for answering someone's stupid question with a no, along with stating the reason why you wouldn't do it. They expected everyone to agree with their stance.

• I need your advice...

Can you advise me?

• this is what people commonly write...

Can you advice me?

I need your advise

• Oh... Got you.
      For a second I thought you were asking for advice whilst spelling it wrong. I feel stupid for not getting the joke first time round :)
      And yes I agree with you, getting those words wrong is in the Top 3 of my "Most Annoying Spelling Mistakes" >:(

• Well I do make mistsakes when spelling testerone and titallation

• The broken English speak.

• trolls, but sometimes I like them

• I can't change my nickname

• Some of the god damn idiots here.

What Guys Said 15

• The attitude of some users here.

• The fact that you can't delete questions, Change upvote or downvote, for some reason I hate the 'This gager left gag' and the dicks on gag too (including myself).

• E. Definitely E.

• The fact that the live feed is not memory optimized and sometimes it gets my apps killed on my android device randomly, most notably my keyboard. I wish there was an app based on RecyclerView, then we would not have this problem.

• I picked the idiot option I facepalm about 10 times a day.

• The people ( the bad ones ) and trolls.

• There are way too many atheists, liberals, and feminists on here. At least 200 and something judging by my block list.

• Sexism. I thought the point of this website was to help both genders understand each other. What the hell do misogynists and feminazis think they can contribute to this community?

• Humourless, over-sensitive mods.

• Few people answer my questions.

• The blocking feature allowing any idiot to block you because he doesn't like your opinion.

• Me to can't stand that shit

• I tried to spell can't like this ➡ can't
      Damn auto correct

• apparently GAG has some sort of auto correct also... bastards

• All the turk men thinking it's a pick up site.

• You.

You are the worst thing about GaG.

• Feminists and misandrists.