GaG age restriction?

why do all 13year olds constantly ask such gross questions i don't want to hear about your ballsack etc.
is it just me seeing as there is 2 whole topics about sex and a load of questions the age for sign up should be raised alittle

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I wish they'd raise it. They should be on the telletubbies site.

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree, 13 year olds shouldn't be asking about the length of their dick, it's just wrong

What Guys Said 15

• Lol I find that offensive to me.

I don't really ask gross questions, but some of them are stupid teenagers who r bored.

Why are you so irritated by it? Can't you ignore it?

• No because I don't visit the sex topics and I never have any problems with questions from under 18s - What you want is age filter back - The kids I deal with add just as much to the site as any other age group.

• I would say look back at your self I'm pretty sure most adults can't say with dignity at 12-18 years old they didn't say sexual things.

• The way you type makes you pretty indistinguishable from the people you hate on, miss priss.

Tagging you in all ballsack/dick related questions; Ta for the inspiration.

• Why don't you just avoid those questions if they bother you so much?

• you got a point, but we can't forbid this site to younger users because they will find a way

• My ballsack agrees. My pubes don't though.

• RIP Chris ;_;

• Because it's normal age to be curious about it

• Mostly they are here for sexual online entertainment

• Your telling me you where never a curios little girl

• i wasn't a hugely under-age girl asking sexually inappropriate questions to anyone on the internet no

• in this age NOTHING is inappropriate , XD

• Most of them are either trolling, looking for attention, or actually do have boyfriends/girlfriends and really do need advice

• well 13+ is the ideal age restriction given the purpose of the website, but when mods remove things that don't belong here they are given shit by others because "omg mod is biased, unfair, bad mod!" etc. People need to make their minds up :)

• I use my ballsack to test anti wrinkle moisturizers.

• Doesn't make a difference because most lie about their age anyway...

What Girls Said 4

• That's cos they are forbidden to know more about sex and their parents haveen't really given them the serious sex talk. It's understandable they will ask allsorts of silly questions lol.

• Even if you do restrict the age limit people will just find a way to lie about their age. Just saying.

• there's no point in doing this, they can make profiles and lie about their age

• But.. but I don't ask any questions like that :( plus I love GaG :(