Do you miss any member who deactivated or is there but not active anymore?

I miss one girl the only girl I made good friends with and gave me amazing advice EVERY DAY :(

Mention them so they see they are MISSED :(

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't miss anyone, none of my friends have left.

What Guys Said 13

• Yeah, I really REALLY miss @orealmagic... She was my first friend here but she hasn't logged in for 3 months. I really want her back :( .. I used to PM her everyday, she was so fun to talk to. I'm actually about to deactivate my account soon, if she will ever come back (although I doubt it), please tell her that I missed her sooo much.

Also @hypno-trip... he was a really good friend, he was so depressed recently before he deactivated his account, I hope that things are good for him now.

I also missed @yesits_galaxyhotchoc when she deactivated her previous account, but she came back after a few weeks I guess haha :)

• And oh how could I forget? I missed @your_boss960 sooo much when she deactivated, and I felt so bad because I thought that I shared a part of the reason why she left. But thankfully she came back as @idontknow_1 ... I knew it her even though she didn't tell me that, but that's because she has a very special place in my heart ;)

• Thank you <3 :)

Lol but I left because I was being really mean to everyone and they were being mean to me too haha

• Yeah @knowmeyourself

She was a legend to G@G

• yes,

@psychobarbiex / @slowdyingflower - If you ever see this , come back ! :O !!!

(they are the same person)

• I miss @Em_Power , @Chick180 , @Hypno-Trip and @Jackkerrouac77

• @Jackkerouac77 is the big one...
    He was awesome, truly special and different he made GaG fun and creative!

there were a few others that i wouldn't mind seeing, like smokahontas and chick180, but i never got too close with them so...

• @Nobody

,.,.,.

• I still miss @Em_Power. She was so nice and fun to talk too.

• Definitely @JackKerouac77
    Then there's
    @linkywinky
    @TheNewClassic / @GirlsEatGirls
    @chick180

• I kinda miss @toulouse.

• Anyone else? I miss a boy who was here like a year ago. This community has changed so much.

• Too many to keep track of.

• @chick180
    Buttt she made another account

• Lot of guys here miss @Chick180

• no , i dont miss people
    who wants to leave can leave
    anyone can be replaced

• Yeah, chick180 and not_helping. There are some people who I wish would leave. lol

What Girls Said 9

• Yes but they both returned in different guises, so no need to mention them. Plus, they're smart cookies. If they are reading this they know who they are... one of them may still be wondering what to do with his tin of tomatoes... :P

• @mycsph I miss her. She deactivated a month ago I think. She was amazing though and I felt like I could relate to her the most amongst all the users on this website.

• I used to talk to them some in the comments and they had high xper points. It weird without them here. I'm not going to name them all but I can recognize their name when I see it.

• @Jackkerouac77 He was really funny and really cool person. Gag was entertaining because of him

• Yeah...

Yazanaa said he was leaving so I'm sad about that. He's my only freinds on here

• Awwww thank you sweetheart ❤️

Actually I go to settings every hour, and every time I'm about to click on "cancel your account" something inside my head is preventing me from doing that and telling me don't deactivate your account lol. I'm not sure what to do, I want to leave but I want to stay at the same time. If that makes any sense to you. :(

• I felt the same way, you're just going to have to be repulsed by this website somehow and take advantage of that moment @yazanaa

And you're welcome

• @TheWire I really liked talking to him

• I miss lumos

• noooo. i don't know anyone😀

• i have a few,