What is the girlsaskguys's point?

What is the girlsaskguys's point?

0|0
5|12

Most Helpful Guy

• It was founded by Tolga Tanriseven in the year of 2007 .

In its inception it was created to by the words of the creator himself
    "I kept seeing a lot of rejections from both sides... It wasn't about who approached who. Instead the issue I kept seeing was guys were approaching girls the ways they thought was right or cool instead of figuring out how girls liked to be approached. Vice-versa was true as well in the rare cases where a girl approached a guy."

Read more here.
    www.huffingtonpost.com/.../...-cros_b_5512429.html

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• To get advice from the opposite sex on relationships, etc.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• - giving advice
    - receiving advice
    - discussing/arguing about certain topics
    - asking/answering questions just for entertainment and killing time
    - some people are here just to troll and to be creepy.

Welcoming to GaG anyway :) .. Have fun.

4|1
    1|1
  • I find their are two types of people on GAG

1) People who are fucking bored and just come on for the shits and gigs of it. (About 3% Of GAG?)

2) VEEERRRYYYY Horny middle aged virgins who would fuck anything that have a pulse and spend 99% of their time on here stalking profiles of the other sex and sending creepy messages / making creepy posts.

So yeah... Just decide which group your in i guess xD

1|0
    1|0
  • ask questions about love/sex/relationships most of the time. and sometimes making good friends

1|0
    0|0
  • Getting opinions from opposite sex and people of your own sex, though it seems pretty pointless to me these days :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Originally it was to help people learn things about the way others think when it comes to dating/relationships.

Now. It's about boob and dick sizes.

0|0
    0|1
  • To satisfy your doubts.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is the point of life? If you know that answer then you have the answer to this question.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is this questions point?

0|0
    3|0
  • To bridge down the gender gap

0|0
    0|0
  • Popularity contests, dick related questions, flirt, biased mods is the environment

0|0
    0|0
  • Spraying misinformed opinionated shit or speculation dressed up as experience to "close the gender gap" lmao

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 4

• disgust from each other at the end lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Having good laughs 😂

0|0
    0|1
  • Asking questions/receiving/giving opinions.

1|1
    0|0
  • To give loser like me somthing to do all day without having to see or talk to people we actually know. Nothing is better than talking to strangers!

0|0
    0|1