Did linkywinky delete her account? Why?

0|0
11|9

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• She has been talking about leaving since April.
    A four months long goodbye I suppose.
    Ahhhh... cheeky wonder... I'll remember her.
    Hope the sunny south will be a great start for her now that she's far away from the gloomy north.

2|0
    0|0
  • Who cares anyways? Nobody cares to be honest

7|1
    1|2
    • Don't talk for everyone

• Show All
    • Why's it childish to not want to be mentioned all the time?

• Well to get upset over something like that is I did that to lots of people and they didn't block me plus before she blocked me she said and blocked bitch but whatever I could care less your free to like who ever you want I just don't like fake people that's all.

• Holy hell I never even noticed. She was quite well known around here.

5|0
    1|0
  • I knew I hadn't seen her for a few days - Found out earlier she had deactivated - I will miss her but I think she was getting increasingly cheesed off

1|0
    0|0
  • Hopefully my departure will be worth getting a question posted in my honor...

1|0
    0|0
  • she did? omg nooooooooooo... i haven't seen her streaming lately...

0|0
    0|0
  • She posted a question asking for nudes and everyone called her out on it and she rage quit in humiliation i assume

3|4
    4|1
    • She wasn't asking for them

• Show All
    • catfish? ugh she stream on twich noob...

• I NEVER FUCKING SAID SHE WAS A FUCKING CATFISH ? WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS GETTING CATFISH FROM FFS ?

• Some weirdo probably found out where she lived and wanted to see those tits for real! lmao

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol those boobs... Everybody liked them

• Show All
    • I think there's a few of those here

• Yeah, some of them are assholes with it though but she wasn't I'll give her that! I reckon she probably just got bored of the place.

What Girls Said 10