What was your last fight on this website about?

There is way too much butthurt fighting on this dumb site! But tell me about your stupidest or funniest fight with someone on here.

Most Helpful Guy

• It was 3 months ago, this idiot was trying to say society would be better off if we exterminated all women. And we got into a huge fight for a while. I got into a headache afterwards.

• yeah most men on here hate women and want us all dead. sadly enough I'm numb to it now, I never knew how many men wanted to hurt me until I joined gag it's sick.

• That's a sad belief, and I hope it doesn't happen again.

• yeah me too

Most Helpful Girl

• People try to fight with me over messages because I never message people back.
    For some reason, they believe that sending more messages will make me want to respond. They actually get really angry haha

• same and they never get a reply they just keep losing their shit.

What Guys Said 8

• Not sure if it can be called a fight, per se.

But people, every once in a blue moon
    for some reason, disagree with me.

They're obviously allowed to do so, but they
    should know, by now, that every sentence I utter
    is, or will eventually be recognised, as the truth.

The last "fight" I had, was a person who
    couldn't fathom the words I spoke.

• Some rooster who took too much testosteron pills and who started insulting me. pfff.

• Some stupid girl that was butt hurt about something, told me to calm the fuck down when I was not even very aggressive at all and then she blocked me before I could even reply.

• she probably thought you were angrier than you actually were and wanted to end the conversation right there, better than losing it for days I guess!

• yeah I'd own both if I could but I live in an apartment that only allows cats again because of the the no noise thing. I used to have this dopey pitbull who would always snuggle my kitten but the dog was really mom mom's and I couldn't take her obviously. Cats seem easier and more logical for a university student though.

• Cats are a better pet than dogs for really busy people because apart from feeding they pretty much look after themselves. Dogs do not look after themselves to that level. You have to walk a dog really day, you have to bath a dog, neighbours complain about dogs way more than cats etc etc etc.

• A steroid head tried to pick a girl up with humiliating me in a opinion. I put him down.

• 3 females that message saying " can you pls stop saying you get me fam every time" i was like bitches i say whatever i want... had long hard convo with them till they blocked me xD

• I didn't know people fight, I just see arguments started from non level headed people.

• I stay away from post/ questions that tend to cause arguments.

• lol gut nuh klue

What Girls Said 8

• Worst fight I had was with a guy that said I would burn in hell if I got a divorce. And that if I was ever with another man again, even after divorce it would be adultery because I belong to my husband. He said lots of mean things actually. He also got really mad that I brought mixed race babies into the world. 😒 there aren't enough sighs...

• I don't consider differences of opinions fights.
    Just freedom of expression.

Cheers xo

• tbh it wasn't really a fight. i just confronted an guy on here why the hell he was collecting peoples pictures on here to then fap to them. (he stated it even in a comment here on an ask. that was how i found out about it.) it ended with that i had my old account shut down cause he kept reporting everything i did without any reason. fucking retarded situation really.

• I had a stupid fight with a guy when he messaged me trying to get my name when I clearly said I don't know you and I don't give out my name. He got sooooo pissed! 😂😂 it was so funny.

• Dear random pissed off guy,

Her name is Random_chick_2384

On a side note when did you turn 15? I remember just a little while ago you and littlett were both 14.

• Ohhh, in that case Happy belated birthday and welcome back!

• @Ihav2fart thank you ☺️ this place is way better than Facebook or Instagram. And nice to see you again!

• My last fight was about the validity of sexuality. People don't take me seriously when I say I'm asexual just because I'm fifteen.

• This girl got mad at me over something stupid
    (mind you I didn't even insult her) and resorted to name calling

• Never had one here. Honest

• i never fight with people