Should GAG make a separate category for quizzes?

Since they recently updated GAG with two new categories I don't think it would be problematic to add another - quiz. These types of questions seem to pop up all of the time as of late.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be for it. :) There are many of them, so it'd be easier to find the quizzes should you be interested in taking them.

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like GAG does not have enough sections. Many questions end up in "Other" because there seems to be nothing else to put them under.

• For example if you ask a question about cars there is no section to put it under. They need a "cars and transport" section.

• Then you should consider asking them to put such a category, dude. Make a question about it.

• Thanks mate for MHA

What Girls Said 7

• it would be good.. and cool because @MissNowhere and @kimberleyyy and I will get our own section.. lol..

• Well maybe but that depends how often quizzes appear and I don't think they do as often as other questions.

• Yeah, it's a good idea. Why not?

• that's a good idea. there r many questions that would fit under it.

• not it is ok as it is
    i think

• Yes, it's a good idea.

• Yeah. I think it is not completely unreasonable, what u are sugesting :D

What Guys Said 6