How do I close my question?

I just don't want to receive the notifications.

Once I'm done with the question, how do I close it?

What I meant is to keep it in my possession
but also be able to close it down/lock it when I'm done with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can disavow your question which means it will become anonymous and you will no longer receive notifications for the question, even if someone leaves a comment. To do this, just go to your questions page and click the broken link symbol. It will ask you if you want to disavow the question, then click 'yes.'

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to your profile>>questions. click on the chain links near the question title. That should sisconnect the question from your profile.

What Girls Said 1

• Disavow your question. Go to your profile, click on 'question' and you will find the disavow button on the bottom right of every question. Disavowing is the same as 'closing' your question. Your question will still be there but you won't receive notifications on it.

What Guys Said 5

• disavow it.

• It's called Disavow.

Go to your profile's question section
    and look for the black broken chain icon.

It will make you anonymous on the question, and you
    will no longer receive notifications from it. ^.^

• I was actually wondering about this, that if the asker no longer needs any more opinions, a question should be lockable. You cannot do that yet, but I think it is a decent feature request to @GirlsAskGuys.

• You can, it's called Disavow.

• @aizou but that removes it from your profile. My idea is that you keep the question on your profile, it is not anonymous, but people can no longer post in it because it is not relevant anymore.

Might be a bad idea for business. Reddit does that after like a year.

• Go to your overview of questions, then click the little chain icon. This unlinks the question from your account. You will become anonymous in your question (if you weren't already) and you will no longer receive any notifications of it.

• just go to sidebar and disavow it