Any one experiencing this annoying pop add here in g@g?

I'm level 9 xper and don't expect any of these adds or is this a new feature?

• I'm experiencing this
  • not experiencing
It's on the mobile I'm experiencing this don't know about PC site
Seriously this will make people leave g@g

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• I'm currently experiencing this too on my iPhone & it's by far the most annoying thing ever! I try to share my opinion but I've to either tap my screen multiple times or turn my phone sideways! If that doesn't work, I simply refresh the page... But it's so irritating.

• it will make people leave for sure

• You're definitely right about this, I'm tempted to leave if this keeps happening.

• no am not experiencing this

• I got it a few times. Really annoying. I'm not getting it anymore.

• It was around for a day and stopped
      I guess they read this post then

• I had it a few weeks ago, actually.

• they must have tested it out on you lol

• I used to get it on my PC

• nope I'm not experiencing that

• Im on my phone too and all these ads come up everywhere along with this new 'X'

What Guys Said 5

• I am experiencing it on the mobile. I can't click the side menu because of it and I can't cross it out

• It comes up whenever I finish commenting

• Yeah, but only the X appears. It is really odd... But it makes me unable to click sharing opinions on the feed, which is just terrible. Ads overload the memory anyways, so if they want to do this, they will eventually have to make an app to provide a functional experience...

• I think its a glitch because before it was the x and an add

• Yes, but anyone under level 7 will be pissed off that they are clicking the submit button and it magically takes them to another site.

• I am, it's on every page load. I'm really hoping they haven't added back ads for level 9 and above because I'm not putting up with that shit on mobile.

• If you have a rooted android phone, try AdFree. It changes your host file to block advertisements. To be fair, it blocked crashlytics from working and that was annoying, but hey, at least it blocks ads for normal people.

• The fucking question of sexy glasses on girls is stalking me

• No, I have ad block.