What is with that pop up video ad every time you click somewhere on this page?

I though after a certain Xper level, you no longer saw ads. Well I'm a Guru and I noticed today that there is this pop up video ad that starts playing on the bottom right corner of the screen after EVERY SINGLE click I make on here! What's going on, GaG? More ads?

Most Helpful Guy

• This should be fixed now. Logged-in users shouldn't be seeing the ad anymore. Thanks for the feedback.

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG I KNOW RIGHT! I'm on my phone right now, so nothing starts playing, but there's this annoying cross that I have to always click to make it disappear to be able to normally cluck somewhere else >< It's like an invisible ad. It's been annoying the hell out of me today.

• @Asker it's just so wtf, it almost seems like some sort of a trick they use to get people to leave GAG -_- RIDICULOUS!
      @dangerDoge guess I'll have to download one too.

• Thanks for the MHO

What Guys Said 6

• I agree, if this is to keep the community numbers down and get some accidental clicks on ads, it will probably work, and then no one will come back and the site will crumble.

• I agree. It's going too far.

• I just want to edit some text, but the ad is in the way. I want to submit my comment, but the ad is in the way. I just want to click something on the feed and the ad is in the way! @menguc what is going on?

• Yes i am only seeing a stupid cross!!! Its annoying!

• Oh so that's what that little bugger is. I was wondering about it too...

• That ads, report to the admins they may solve it

• ads are how this site makes money.

• Yes, but after a certain Xper level, you're not supposed to see any ads anymore.

• ad block is telling me it blocked 2 ads.

• Ah. I guess I should get an ad blocker then.

• Duno but it's irritating as fuck, earlier the video was actually invisible but for the cross in the corner, I couldn't sign out until I noticed it and closed it. Stupid GaG.

What Girls Said 3

• Get an ad blocker and you won't have to worry about it at all :-)

• Oh so Is that what that little black cross is?

• Yes. Some people have only been seeing the cross, but others (like me) actually have a video ad.

• I have an adblocker and I do not encounter the problem you're talking about.