Why are people so mean on this site?

Do you notice how it is usually the anons

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 22

• People who are anonymous tend to be truthful And as a result mean but know theyll get slack for saying something hhonest. What they tend to say is hurtful so to hide there identity they dont show it. But people on Gag are too quick to be nice and therefore dishonest maybe exaggerating as a result. One is the honest truthful opinion the other is a sugercoated exaggerated lie take your pick babe.

• not true i'll ask a question unrelated to looks and then they will be like your ugly lol which is not related to what i was asking

• While I support the use of Anon for questions that are even to personal for the internet (some users such as myself and it looks like you as well, use our real lives and pictures for our profiles) but I wish we could stop the Anon posts that are used to just spout racist, sexist and otherwise demeaning things...

• There are different kinds of people here. There are the bitter ones who have been hurt so much that they don't really care about others' feelings anymore hence prefer to be outright honest when writing their own opinions even if it has to be rude. I don't think anyone's gonna be rude to you on purpose. No one hates no one and no one loves no one in here. It's just the Internet after all. And there are the other ones who still have faith in life and don't want others to feel as bad as them because they have been there. These people are the ones who do the sugarcoating the most.

• A lot of time the anons are bitter.
    Sometimes though... people are just too sensitive!

• Don't mind them, hun. Certain people are assholes and you can't do shit about it. Except block their ass and report them. :)

• Really, I thought that the people on this particular site are not that bad.

• maybe because you dont have a pf pic lol? I don't know

seems like when you put yourself out there more and have an avatar they tear you down

• Sorry to hear you had a bad time - Keep telling yourself 95% of the Gaggers are decent human beings.

• They have unfulfilling lives, sadly.

• Yeah, Because they are bitches, They are the rude ass with no respect. But you forgot me, The nicest guy in the world. The anazing GAGer on the GAG.

• They are like that because they cam say hurtful things and no-one knows who they are. They are cowardly and snydee and just thrive on hurting others...

• Well sorry to hear your experience. Then again, not to sound rude or anything but it's the internet after all so of course you'll run into many people who you won't get along with.

• I don't like anons answering my questions or going anon for that reason,

• People need to begin writing a diary. Because, they just don't have sort out their emotions and writing on a peace of paper is the to do it.

• I can be pretty mean if someone catches me at the wrong time.

• The can vent here of course something they are scared to do in real life

• give a man a mask and he will his true self ;) people are assholes. it´s allways been this way.

• I love everyone on this site

• I don't see it very often. When they do, they go anon to protect themselves.

• They hide there faces after the anonymity. It's easy to say something mean without anyone finding out the real you. It's all over the internet like that.

• noticed that to , just ignore them

• I'm not mean, I'm honest and sarcastic.

• I am honest doe lol

What Girls Said 11

• Some people just like to stir up trouble for no reason. They're more than likely bored. I'd like to think most people aren't too bad, though!

img4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...ttention-191d4b.jpg

• Some of the anons really like ruffling up feathers and creating havoc. Anon gives them the ability to be mean. You don't have a clue who they are so in a way they know they can get away with them.

Just poke fun at them 😬 *poke poke*

• Because it's the internet and they have no direct repercussion.

• I usually allow anons to post but if they throw out insults just completely ignore them if they have to hide who they are to say anything to you then they're clearly in no position to tell you shit

• One reason why I never go anon. It makes me censor myself a bit more.
    Pay no mind to the meanies.

• Yeah sometimes they are. Usually the assholes hide like the coward they are. Too bad they can't say it and show their face. That's too bad.

• It's the faceless troll thing.
    If they can be anonymous, they can be assholes and no one would ever know who it is.
    It's sick, isn't it?

• yea i feel like that too a lot :\

• It's because they're anon. They don't have the balls to say mean things so they hide behind that.

• They are bored and they know nothing can happen to them besides being blocked.

• Oh wow, You still here, Hey how are you doing?

• Oh ok, Don't leave then, You should be here. Hope everything will going with you.

• @Star_Lord oh sorry I just realized I had super bad typeos. I ment to say I haven't been that active lately but I'm starting back up.

• Obviously the anons are gonna be mean, they can hide their identities :P