I love everyone here, do you love the GAG community?

I understand there are individuals everywhere who bring things down but lets not focus on that:)

• Yes I love it
  • I am thinking of leaving
  • I am impartial

Most Helpful Girl

• As a Guru, @OrdinaryGentleman, I love the GAG Community and Most of the people in it.
    However, there have been times I have felt that a few have been rude and crude, and I have had to sadly Block them when it has come to things like even Religion or Politics because they get carried away that day.
    I have been here for more than a year and with my mission in life which I have done Most of my life, is Helping others to Help themselves, GAG has been a Godsend to me.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you so much, Gracious and kind sir, @OrdinaryGentleman, for the Vote of Confidence to make this so easy to continue my mission with amazing friends like you.:)) xxoo

• :P no problem! You are one of the highest mho's I have seen! Impressive to me:)

• Oh, so much I appreciate your kind compliment, @OrdinaryGentleman, and just a wise ol' owl that God has blessed common sense with, I guess. lol:)) xxoo

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• I was really not enjoying myself on this site until I started to utilize the block feature. I created some myTakes and really saw where some people stood on some issues, but more so how they expressed themselves (poorly) over it, it was then that I started to do some weeding. Since then, the site has been a lot more enjoyable for me.

However, with that said, and though I've been enjoying the site in the last few months, I will need to take a long break soon.

I will be going on a much-needed vacation, and then we are relocating, and our work is going to be very busy after September. Life is calling and I have to set GaG aside. I did this last year too. I joined in May 2014, but had to leave for almost half the year. This year will be the same.

I just wished I didn't have to lose my Editor title in the process because I know that the stipulation in order to keep it is to be logging in and remain active.

I do enjoy most people here and have had fun discussing just about everything. I'll admit, I'm not the smartest person in the world, but people might have figured out that if I don't know something I'll at least go find out or ask for more information so I could continue discussing something. But a lot of what you've read from me that was about personal issues came from my heart and from my real experiences and I'm glad people here have told me that they have valued that. :)

• Lol I like the fact you approach things rationally, by the way what does an editor get to do... anything special?

• @Ihav2fart Me too, it's been fun for a while, and I'm not sure what I may come back to next time I come back on. I hope to see your name again when I return. :)

• I hope to see you around once again as well.

• For the most part, I really do enjoy it. :) I've met some really great people here and have gotten some insight into things I've asked.

• I like gag and its people, but loving everyone... I don't know man, some people is nice but some are just pieces of shit XD
    Impartial.

• I can't pretend for one second that I love everyone here or even the majority lol

I have met some really awesome people though and some who have opened my mind and made me think and I really appreciate that about this site.

• For the most part I do.

• I genuinely like/love many users here. Thanks everybody for being who you are! 😀

• Yes!!! I do <3

I get attached to people really easily!!

Talk to me people, I don't bite ;)

• So so
    Filler

• Yes I love the GaG community, I'm super glad I found this website :) <3

• I love gag I am so happy I joined a year ago.

What Guys Said 13

• of course i love GAG and everyone here (well not everyone xactly... but 95% among da users)... otherwise i'd not spend so much time here... proud to be a GAGer :D

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• I like this place because we can share our opinions. Maybe some people find some things inspiring, and maybe they can learn from it. That is great.

I'm sad that @GirlScoutsRevenge left in the previous 2 hours. If anyone sees her anywhere, notify me, thanks?

• I thought Yahoo answers was amazing.. Then I stubbled on Gag SOOO MUCH BETTER

You gagers are sexyyy as fu**

• Fuck no.

Majority of the users on here are morons.

• Lol, but what about the people you deal with here, or like dealing with?

• @Ihav2fart

Luckily you're one of the smart ones fart :P

• Only in the street way, I'm certainly not blessed like you. :(

• Yeah I am feeling good about site

• Just a GaGger who brings things down passing by.

I'm impartial, there's a love/hate relationship.

• I took a time off already, but I can't really complain of anything else

• Im just a newbie but have found this place far better than others which seem to have more trolls than ever!!!

• There are trolls here but not too much and pretty easy to spot. You have to just do your thing and be careful

• We all are brothers and sisters so of course I love all

• meh. i only here for the lulz.

• I don't have an opinion.

• Love? As in respect, accept, and appreciate or as in really enjoy being around? I say yes to the first option but to be honest the second option is a more of a no but I have reasons.
    1. Girls ask guys is a community for asking questions. That's cool but so many of these questions aren't really questions. They're pleas for self reassurance and self justification just worded like a question. I'd like GAG a lot more if I found questions I actually had to think about to answer more often. These days I feel more like I'm training to be a therapist.
    2. I'm getting older but GAG stays the same. The questions I see on GAG today are the same kinda questions I saw when I started. Mostly because as older GAG users age and leave a new crop of preteen and teens come in and ask questions before searching and seeing if this question or something like it has been asked before.
    3. The comedians, anti-socials, and grammar killers. I don't mind a good joke or a dropped comma. But jeez some people on here go off the deep end. Some people come in here and troll for hours on one comment because it's fun and I just don't get it. Like why waste your life with that. You have to be misreable but instead of being honest and talking about it you just go torture others. Ugh then the people that won't take advice. Like you asked a question and I responded if you don't like it downvote and move on don't argue until everyone is forced to agree with you that's not how opinions work. And lastly some people write like thier fingers are on meth. What makes it worse is you have to look at it again before submitting. Just do a once over. Doesn't have to be perfect just readable.

So no I don't love GAG but I stay around anways. Like that one friend that's good enough to be your friend but you'd never want to date.

• No I don't love everyone here. I like a few people on here. That's it.