Why do so many GAG users care about other people's lifestyles?

I see so many people biased towards religion, culture, weight, health habits, etc. If their life, their choice. Why does it matter to you? Or maybe this is a younger generation thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• This isn't just a GAG thing, but I have noticed it's a young generation thing. Not only do I see this on the internet but I see this in real life.

My way of thinking is, if it doesn't affect anyone else except the person itself, why does it matter?

What Guys Said 1

• I have no idea.

What Girls Said 2

• Riiiiiiiiight? Don't get me wrong; everyone is entitled to their opinions. But actually acting like you have some sort of place or right to dictate the intricate, precise existence of another? -_- Attempting to invite and include yourself into someone else's private business as an outsider to their collective journey? Not cool. I think some people do it because they have issues of their own yet would rather derail from those facts and zoom in on someone else's possible issues.

• It's not a younger generation's thing. The older ones are just as arrogant and controlling. It's a huge ego trip to tell someone it's wrong to do it :)