Do you think GAG needs an MIO option?

Most Idiotic Opinion. Sounds fine with me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they should but due to political correctness, they would never do it. We live in an era which fears being "offended" and criticism.

Personally, if you make a completely ignorant or idiotic statement, I think it should be known.

What Guys Said 12

• Ahhh no people would just abuse that option and use it for anyone that does not agree with them. People's behaviour is already shitty enough on this website as it is.

• I think gag needs to remove 'anonymous' user posts and comments.

• No. Not a good idea in my opinion. It would just be filled with good answers that askers couldn't accept

• No, I don't think it needs that. MHO's are good enough.

• Yess! Admins make it happen!

• I thought it stood for "most insightful opinion"

• Lol!!! I love this idea but there is no way it would get added as a feature. If you opinion gets chose as MIO you don't get more xper points you lose 5 xper points for each MIO

• "When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him"

- Jonathan Swift -

• No i don't think. You can not call someone's opinion idiotic just because you don't agree with her/him.

• I just read that as in my opinion at first. Guess I got this one then?

• no because i would be top

• Not needed. Mine is always the MIO!

What Girls Said 10

• There should be such a thing as MIO or least helpful opinion and the person could be deducted Xper for it. It might eliminate the anonymous jackass responses that really are useless. Or if a comment is loaded with downvotes do what Yahoo answers does and hide the comment because of its unpopularity.

• No, I understand why you'd want that option but it basically is public shaming.

• THATS JUST ANOTHER WAY TO ANTAGONIZE SOMEONE

• God yes. And instead of granting the selected user points, it takes them away.

• Hmm, that would be interesting. I have a few opinions in mind that I'll choose as MIO lol, but I doubt gag, will allow that.
    Gag doesn't allow antagonism.
    There is already a solution for bad opinions, they get removed.

• I think there's no need for that. It would be a way of praising stupidity and intolerance.

• It will never happen. Some one may get butthurt over it. lol hahahaha

• Yes , so I can laugh my ass off

• Lol yes def

• (laughing)
    Soooo not necessary when free speech is available.