What are your GAG goals?

Or in other words what do you aspire to be in GAG?
For me:
Guru and then a Master hopefully someday
Editor (which I happily checked off)
I always thought it'd be cool to be a Mod but I don't think I'd be very good at it

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• I'm getting to get to Guru level. It's going to be ride or die for that. I don't plan on leaving anytime soon anyway.

Besides that, I'd also like to meet new people and become friends with other GAGers. Even if we never meet in real life, there are some cool members on here that I would totally be online friends with. I guess that is more like a continuous goal though 😅

• ✓ Guru
    ✓ UberMod
    ✓ 10+ Promoted myTakes
    ✓ 15+ MHO%
    ✓ 100+ Followers

The G@G world has been conquered. Thank you all :)

• Nice! Maybe you should set your sights on Master soon?

• Really? Sometimes I wonder what GAG was like long ago...

• Me too :/ I'm kinda newbie too

• It was a master until they changed how you get points, so that being the case I did what I have already done and became a Guru so my Goal is reached

• I like to become Master next i am Guru now

• Rid the community of it's stupidity.

Yeah, I know, pretty good joke.

• Nothing. I'm just here

• I wanna become the President of GAG.

• to become a guru and maybe write a few myTakes

• Being a Guru by the end of the year. And help people, of course.

• Getting proper answers on my questions... n giving nice response to interesting questions... and connecting with new peoples all these r primary goals
    Xper pts is secondary one... :-)

• Not any goals in particular, I do all kinds of things here...

• I flow like the 5 series, in various areas, and blow holes in you weak ****** theory. ;)

What Girls Said 16

• I don't even think of this, but was happy to receive Editor. I just hate that it gets taken away if you don't log in for a while, which I will have to do after the end of this month. Maybe they'll let me sneak by and keep it. :) As for mod, I'd make an awful mod because you have always keep yourself in check with morons and I all too often enjoy telling them off. It's best I just report and let the mods do what they do best. I'm almost at Guru, which I wish there was some extra perk for other than being the same as Xper 7.

• Yeah even if you do lose your editor status you'd probably regain it like right away since you're really good at it ;)

• I have zero idea since I'm not an editor and have almost nothing to do with myTakes. I would just be like "hey Admins, how long is 'inactive' since I'm going on holiday or whatever"

• Yes. She's right. If you send them message, they'll make the exception. It happens to us mods too. If we give them a good reason, they'll give us respite from our duties :)

• My main goal is to become an ubermoderator 8) Getting to that Master level wouldn't hurt either.

• Hmmmm I'm happy with my moderator progress so I'm mostly just wanting to make GaG a better place at this point.

• ... wtf lol I have no GAG goals and if I did, I would seek professional help. No offense, but there are greater goals to be achieving in this life besides sitting in front of a screen long enough to receive meaningless titles. In my eyes, life is too captivating to center goals on the internet.

• Reach master level, and hopefully become admin one day.

• My only gag goals are to remain truthful, rational and calm... the end!!!

• This is cute.

• Guru is cool

but being a mod isn't hard.. at all. Seriously.

• Lol I don't know I've only reported someone like once and I was really stressed out after like "omg what if that wasn't the right reason to report them?" etc, etc.
      And at your rate you'll probably reach guru status quickly 👌🏻

• Lolooo just skim the rules they send you and you'll be good xD

And I hope so!

• I don't know, finding random informations that might be useful someday? 😂
    I have learned a lot of things from this site already. 😨

• The only goals I have are to help people and make some friends along the way! And get a few MHO's XD

• I've been in the process of one of these goals... genuinely helping people

another goal includes:
    *meeting or at least bumping into a GaGGer in real life

• Guru level for me. That's it lol

• become a master but that seems so faaaaaar waaay D:

I will die trying though!!!

• I want to achieve the highest rank one day haha :D

• I aspire to be deactivated. I also aspire to never come back here again.

I have a shit ton of studying to do. I can't afford to waste my time here.

• nothing.. just want asking questions to them