Can you change your username on here😁?

Sorry, I don't know where to put this haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Sadly no , if I could , I would changed it a LOOOOOOONNNG time ago but tho well.
    You've just started so I suppose you still can restart a bit.
    If you wanna , just deactivate the account , start a new one with the name you want and there we go.
    New name.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• No you can't. GAG use to allow one name change per account but they do not do that anymore. Something to do with the fact it messes up mentions and stuff like that.

• @Klattu51 interesting I was always told you can't. Thanks for the update.

• @Klaatu51

• when i was still a Guru i made a request to change my name but they declined... but i've seen people who r Xper level 1-5 changin their names

• Not anymore I think, they stopped changing user names after the @IdkImJustMe the mention system was added.

• yes u can change it as long as u r at a low Xper level... ask admins to do it

• No you can't but you're xper 1 so you can deactivate this profile and make a new one with new username, you wouldn't lose many xpers

• You can delete the account you have now and create another one.

What Girls Said 5

• No. You can't anymore but as of a few months back you could. There used to be an option to contact Help and request the change but that has been eliminated now, think it was last allowed back in March or so. Since then, here is what it says in Help/Account:
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/account

"Unfortunately no. Recently we have changed our policy and do not allow username changes anymore. Username changes have been starting to become more and more popular and these changes have been creating confusions among users. So, no more username changes. Thank you for your understanding."

• Also you're Xper 1 with only four opinions offered. If you dislike your name, I would go ahead and create a new account and start fresh. You have to stare at your username for a long while on this site if you log in often enough. Gotta like who you are. :)

• Not anymore Hun, you had the ability to do it several months back, not now 😓

I really want to change my name aswell lol

• I might just restart mine haha! I was literally typing in random things as a joke cuz the ones I wanted were taken 😒

• I'm not sure where Applefan1 got that information, but we aren't changing usernames at all anymore regardless of xper level. I'm sorry!

• @xhoneyxbeex thank you for clearing that up once and for all!

• No. If you really want a different username, you have to make a new account.

• You could when I left, but after scanning the answers, I learned you can't. Bummer, I think one name change every account is fair.

Poo... guess I'll be vishna forever.

• yeah definetely.

or at least 1 change every 3 years

• The source code cares about mentions, lol

• I don't know what a source code is, jksjdfhjdshfjf. But I'm assuming it's very important.

• No. But you can ask the admin if you're really wanting to