To those of you that repeatedly post ridiculous anonymous questions, trolling for reactions?

Please explain (anonymously if you must) what's in it for you? What's the emotional reward?

Do you just get off on wasting other people's time? Are you that bored? Do you just need attention?

Is there some other twisted reason?

I don't get it. Please do tell... I'm expecting a plethora of troll style responses.

To be clear, the GaG feed shows up when subjects AND members that you follow have replied to a question. There's not an option (that I can find) that has an ignore feature for anonymous questions.

So, you don't always know that a question was posted by an anonymous troll until AFTER you've clicked on it, and already wasted your time.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• What do you define as trolling?

• I don't post anonymous or troll I am just here to have fun and make friends. :)

• lol it's kind of pathetic to block comments once you get owned

• Enormous fun... :-)

• If it's a waste of your time why answer it? Ignore the question? o. O

• I rarely answer.

Unfortunately, GaG doesn't allow an option on the feed for knowing that the question was asked by an anonymous troll until AFTER you click on it.

• Under the question itself on the feed there's a small section where some of the description is. You can get more context from that.

What Girls Said 5

• I answer very little questions from Anonymous users on this site now. The only ones I make an exception for are women asking for sexual health-related questions and for and guys and girls who ask for help about a personal situation that seems non-trolling, but if they would reveal their GaG identity it's clear it would be humiliating. The women-hating stuff, religion, politics, and trolling/ridiculous questions that are created by Anonymous, no, I don't answer anymore.

• They need a dido in their arse

• I don't know either I read 2 really weird troll questions myself like this one: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1625698-would-you-rub-your-earwax-in-the-hole-of-guys-dick-or-around-it-suck
    and the other one was about how this dude got his tool stuck in his gfs ass because they ran out of lube... I think they just want to get as many reactions as they can and see if it becomes popular...(the other question got deleted)

• They want xper points

• LOL... if that's true, that's pretty lame.

You can earn XPer points without being an anonymous troll posting idiotic questions.

• That's very true, but they probably just want a lottt of comments fast :P

• I only troll troll questions that trolls ask anonymously in the sexual health category. I don't randomly troll people online.