Why don't people follow back?

I usually follow back everyone, unless I have doubts abour that user, other than that I follow. I'm just curious why don't people follow back?

0|0
8|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I follow or follow back people who I have gotten to know better and has interesting posts or comments

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have short term memory. I always forget to follow back, and I don't have that much of attention to go through the list to follow back everyone. Also, I pick who I follow (granted I remember to follow back), if I think that user might be a catfish I wouldn't follow back; or if that person has little to no activity on his/her profile I also won't follow back.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Hmmmmmmm well I know it's a gesture of kindness but... well... I have to read what they wrote first lol
    I keep my eyes open on those who follow me , sometimes I get a chuckle or two and I wanna read more so *click follow.

0|0
    0|0
  • i ALWAYS follow everyone no matter who's it

i find it rude if i don't return da favor tbh... but i don't go mad if someone won't follow me... it's ok :)

0|0
    0|1
  • I follow all people who choose to follow me as long as they are nice
    i am willing to talk, chat. I much rather follow people back who chose to
    follow me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well... I dont really know actually, I probably should but.. eh.. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • there is no reason to go click that button (to follow someone) , it takes soooo many clicks , so why would anyone do it if they don't get anything back

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just that I'm more reluctant to follow people than others. I don't know why. U gotta leave an impression.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about following people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I usually do follow back, but I just don't follow some people who I've not seen here or haven't talked to...

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people just don't care?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because its nonsense, for follow you have to win my heart :D

0|0
    0|0
  • i would follow you but your anonymous

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Because I don't see the point of following everyone, I just follow my friends and/or people I like. I don't feel the need to follow randoms.

1|2
    1|1
  • If you are 'Under 18,' here, dear, just a wise Assumption, they may not want to Include You in their own so-called "Grown up' list, if you get my drift.
    I Usually always 'Follow back' and they Usually Find me First so when they press a button, I politely Press back.
    If you were a Follower of mine, I would respond every time.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
    • ... And just food for thought: More Followers, many more messages. lol:)) xx

• I'm a little ADHD... well, actually a LOT ADHD. I forget to. I mean, I see that I have a notification of a new follower, but then I forget to follow back. I don't have time or the attention span to go through my followers list and follow back every single person that has followed me. It just makes me nervous thinking about it (anxiety disorder!).

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people just don't care that much about following/followers.
    Other people only follow favorite users/people they know or have talked before. Don't take it too seriously. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually do, unless it's a person that has very little activity on their page

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont follow people back because I have no reason to, im not going to do it JUST because they followed me.. I gain nothing by doing so

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause it's annoying and doesn't mean anything

0|0
    0|0