Not getting messages from girls?

I'm not getting any messages from hot girls on this site, some other guys tell me they do, does that mean something is wrong with me or I'm just unlucky?

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys will rarely get texted first, that's just how it is. I'd say initiate conversation with someone you find attractive, but don't just say "hi" or "you're cute". Ask something interesting and keep going from there :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Hot girls aren't going to just randomly message you in most cases. You just gotta make friends with people who are like minded. Some of them may be hot girls. I get messages from a few hot girls on here, but we have like views most of the time and I've been on here for a while.

• I do get messages but they are not sexual in nature, usually someone asking for opinion

• Like a year? I don't like most people on here, but I do talk to a few girls. One I can sext and we've exchanged nudes.

• They doing a most helpful girl and most helpful guy thing now? Wow. Thanks for most helpful.

What Girls Said 5

• Those guys failed to tell you that they messaged the girls first.

• haha really, could be true

• All of us girls could prove it with screenshots of our inboxes. We don't even need to be hot to receive them.

• If you like a girl than text her yourself..

• nah that would be creepy lol

• I don't think most girls text first.. there is nothing creepy in a simple "hi"

• there has been males texting me on here who have just said "Hello how are you" and stuck up a conversion and we have helped each other with a few problems

• This is not a dating site.

• neither. maybe you haven't caught anybodys attention yet :)

• but why? what do girls generally want to notice lol?

• haha no than I'll look creepy and desperate :D

• thats probably y they dont message u then. haha! but ok, i get what u mean :)

What Guys Said 4

• this is not a dating site. And even if it were, girls tend to have too many messages to sift through to initiate a whole new conversation with someone else.

also, chat is pretty f'ed up, here. Very inconvenient to use.

• yes I agree, the message option is pretty slow, some people use it as dating site... normal dating site is full of old people so I avoid that

• people can still message other people that they like

• true, but "dating" isn't something that's likely to occur, no matter how well you hit it off.

• ? You make it sound like this is a dating site

• it's not but many people use it for that, I do receive some messages on facebook, it's not a dating site too

• Glad you understand that :3 just be patient or go say hi

• Me, I do. I don't know why. Maybe u should start by not being anon?

• you mean you get messages and sexts?

• oh don't they see that you're 14, I hope girls in your own age group are messaging you... I get messages too but they're usually about some girl asking for opinion or something

• No they don't message me about the opinions, they just want someone to talk to. And I do too.

• Don't be a Desperate, dude, every dog has his day