What kind of question do you hate to answer?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• "I caught feelings for my FWB's."

I think these people are morons and see them as no more than a pathetic statistic.

• Reasoning?

• You make it sound like you can CONTROL who you develop feelings for (which trust me, you can't), or you more against Friends with Benefits as a concept

• @Tomsta

You can't control who you have feelings for, but you CAN control your decisions that spawn off of them. Hell, I speak from experience.

Also, I wouldn't say I'm AGAINST it, more like, "You're an adult, think your decisions through, stop causing your own problems, especially an obvious one like this one" kind of thing.

If the person wants to have a FWB's, go for it, but actually stop and think your decision through for once, don't just go to 0-100. Some of these questions that I read on here? You can TELL they didn't think anything through.

• One's that have no point. What do you think @Genie23

• Questions with too much detail.

• When a girl I love and do anything for questions me a lot. With questions like... "Do you really love me cause honestly I'm a mistake?"

• I got very s

• Sorry hit send by mistake
      *selective in my old age, if I don't like a question I skip it

• All the ones I don't answer :-\ mainly cock ones, guys with a fixation on size and is it ok etc.

• The questions were the asker is a jerk or a sea lion.

http://wondermark.com/c/2014-09-19-1062sea.png

• I just don't answer them to begin with. What I don't like is when the asker hates on my opinion for their question. Random!(You're very pretty by the way)

• I hate that too and when they block you because they hate your comments/opinions.. It's so.. Childish.
      Anyways thanks lol

• ''OMG!!! I can't GET A BF!!! MY LIFE IS OVER!!!''

• Does he really like me? Or how do I look?

• All of them

• I answer all kinds of question, not an issue with me

• Penis size😪😪😪😪😪😪

• This one. Duh.

What Girls Said 7

• "Rate me! Because I know I'm pretty and not insecure but I'm pretending so I can get shitloads of compliments!"

• Do I look fat?
    Fuck no, you are 110lbs and fishing for compilments.

• Anything about penis size and that "nice guys" shit

• Penis and boobs questions... in fact never answered one, oh and questions that start with "girls what does it mean when *insert context here*".

• the really complicated ones.

• i don't know

• Anything that involves to much thinking lol