Why are many people on here so negative?

I posted on here yesteday at how generally speaking there are more women that are average or below average looking with great personalities than most attractive women (fact) and there is this one guy that said'' I disagree, you are probably just jaded cause the attractive women aren't interested in you.'' People on here always assume the negative. I told him that he is wrong. and the reason I posted this, is because I just notice at how there are more non good looking women that are funny, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• funny that ur asking this... haha! ur a pretty negative person, too... its easier to vent and be negative when we are behind a screen tho. kinda a way to let ur feelings out without hurting anybody or making real every day life harder.

• Just because someone is being negative online doesn't mean the other person is not affected. Do you agree that guy is an idiot?

• i agree but im just saying its easier for people to be negative when its not face to face. i bet people like that wouldn't be that way in person. they just want to keep it real when its all anonymous.

• Yeah you are right, that guy probably wouldn't say it to my face since he would be afraid that I will sock him or something.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Atheists are constantly looking for faults in religion and religion people, thus living solely to spread negativity.

2. Liberals are constantly looking for faults in rich people or white people, thus living solely to spread negativity.

3. Feminists are constantly looking for faults in men, thus living solely to spread negativity.

There are a lot of atheists, liberals, and feminists on this site. There is your answer.

• That has nothing to do with the reason the guy responded the way he did.

• You're right because they are cynical, hold their own system of beliefs, don't question the beliefs adhered to and get in peoples business about what views... they.. hold.. and... thats not.. you..

• @OrdinaryGentleman Yes agreeing with all the Liberal media and Liberal education system and trying to depend on other people is totally cynical. And that last sentence was not sarcastic at all. Or was it?

What Girls Said 4

• it upset you so much you had to take the tie to make a complete new question about it? get over yourself move on!

• You clearly agree with that guy.

• I just proved to you in my last message that you and that one guy are wrong and how he doesn't have a point at all since I proved it in my last message. You just got burned lol. Truth hurts

• you are obsessing over this you need some time off the internet to fucking chiilllll

• they need love!! <3

• Yes, there are quite a few negative people out there in the world. I try not to let them get to me and focus on being positive and surrounding myself with more positive people. :)

• Take a long, hard look in mirror before pointing your accusatory finger at others. Just saying...

What Guys Said 6

• there is an asshole around every corner, although I don't know if that guy who commented is an asshole. im just stating a cliché lol

• It's too sad, but negative people are there everywhere. Sad but true. I hope you are okay.

• Yeah I am ok. I decided to get over it. What do you think about what that guy said?

• Because life fucking sucks. We're brought into bullshit cultures that breed fear and insecurity into us. We live in a shitty world where only a lucky fews' needs are met. And there's barely anyone reliable we can actually turn to for help.
    Of course people are negative. We'd all be insane if we thought of things positively.

• Some people just have extreme beliefs anywhere you go they are just happier to be more vocal here about it

• Oh I agreed with the 'disagree' until I read the rest 'probably...'
    I know a lot of good looking women that are really good person

• I dk about men but, the more you disagree with women, the more attractive you are to them. They want someone with balls