Anyone else thinking about leaving GAG?

I've seen a few of the regulars leave. It's not as fun as it used to be.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• I won't leave... and I must say the last 2 updates or so were a little better.
    I must admit that if you'd ask me to name 3 reasons why long term GAG'ers left, it's difficult.
    For example some explained it was difficult to navigate. I've never experienced that.
    The quality of the questions was an issue, but I hope the additional topics may help to restore the mix of "boring" and interesting questions :D

• for now im chillin

• I'm pretty sure it's because you can't see where the real activity is at; now that you can't see opinion comments (only for people you're following, and only if you filter for people you follow only). So the questions that used to cause an uproar no longer get the 52/52 answers like before.

• When did that happen? Why?

• A while ago. Many questions didn't get any attention, but now no questions get too much attention, ya know?

• I'm not going to let a few leavers ruin my fun. I'll stay and befriend the newer ones, and at the moment it's going well :)

• I considered leaving multiple times yes, i have not pulled the trigger yet mainly because i would have to manually anon all my opinions but when the ads get even more redicilous ill take some time to do so.

• Probably not anytime soon unless something drastic happens.

• I take a couple hours break when my Internet is down

• I am considering taking a break for a little while.

• Just take a break to clear your head thats what I do

• I stop using gag when I'm super busy other than that I'm here at least until I reach guru 6700 xper to go

• I just got here, so I won't be leaving just yet ahaha! Seems like a decent place though.

• Don't leave me anon, I love you!

• won't leave yet but I've been spending very less time on it recently, once I start working again I won't be logging in much

• I only use this site when I have nothing to do, and I'm busy about 10 months a year, so don't feel the need to "leave"

• Not me, I plan being on G@G as long as possible.

• yes i will leave her, its not the same anymore😕

• > Fun.
    Hehheh... Hoo...
    ... Oh wait, you're serious.

• I mainly just come here to talk to @cinderelli. Site sucks, staff sucks, community sucks, it all sucks. Except for her. <3

• I'm not going anywhere. Though I don't come here all that often, I don't plan on leaving either.

• I ain't going anywhere.

• I will leave all of a sudden 🙋

• Oh yes I do especially after some users dissapointed me a lot

• Oh, sorry to hear this, @vekin. Was hoping you would stick around longer and not miss out on all the fun here, dear, with all us... Users. xx

• @Klaatu51 you are the coolest here so how i feel about gag doesn't have to do anything with you

• thanks 8)

• I mean with a name like "GAG" that's a no brainer. Then again, we are on this site so...

• Yea I left but I foolishly came back because I had an actual question. I foolishly asked it on this website, all I got was dick joke comments

• I want the trolls gone, but other than that, it's ok

What Girls Said 15

• I'm staying around, sticking around as well. I have really enjoyed being on GAG, I feel as though God gave me this Gift of Giving and I really have enjoyed helping Others, which is something I have been doing most of my life.
    I am hoping you are not someone I Know and I will find out about one sad day when Someone posts a Question Of: Where did _ go?
    Good luck and hoping you stay. xx

• No, I'm not gonna ever leave unless something extremely drastic happens, I don't even know what that would be.

• A lot of people have left and I agree it isn't as fun but I've decided to stay and try to bring what I can to it. Hopefully it'll pick up again soon.
    I don't know who you are but I hope you'll reconsider.

• not really.. no.. i am fine till now.. i was a bit pissed off yesterday... but not anymore

• what happened yesterday?

• Really be*

• i m not talking about all. i m friends with many mods here and they are very cool.. but some are biased.. because of religion or nationality.. and that's not cool.. you have no idea what that whore said to me.. and i stil kept my cool.. and did not say anything offensive to her.. they should have remove her comments.. not my opinion.. @itsallover

• I heard girlscouts something has gone. But it's the cycle of gag, it just happens

• A few of the regulars? So many have left it's become a different place. As for myself I'm not here near as often or as long as I used to be. Seriously thinking of taking an extended break possibly leaving.

• There are some things on this site that I truly dislike. But, I'm not thinking about leaving any time soon.
    I like to talk with some people here.

• Maybe.

I might stop using it once school starts, not sure.

• Sometimes I disappear for a while but I have to come back and check shit out. But no probably not permanently

• I used to think about it. But I decided not to because I've came so far and met new people. Why leave now?

• I was reading through these comments and listkng to Polaroid by imagine dragons and it fit so we'll. lol and yeah I miss some of the regulars. 😔

• Nah
    Not a chance
    I'll stay here for a while

• As soon as one of my GAG friends comes back from vacay i'm leaving. I'm done with online stuff.

• Sometimes I do

• Nah. I don't have a life, I'd get too bored.

• i left honestly and i have to say i was generally MUCH better
    even the way i looked at guys was slowly becoming better

at least you won't have to see all the hate here (That WILL affect you eventually and make you hate men or be more defensive around them)
    and all the stress that comes from the hate, attention ****s, idiots... etc

but make sure you find something to replace it otherwise it will drag you back