GaG on mobile continually crashes?

Ever since this recent update, gag keeps crashing my browser. Anyone else have the same issue?

Most Helpful Girl

• it has just become very very slow for me on my phone.. i know it already was.. but now it is more..

• Yes, mine is really slow too. Before it never really was.

• No.. I have a new phone.. and everything else works just fine.. @Dipsy

• I have a new phone too. Quite new. Nexus 5

Most Helpful Guy

• On what page or action do you get errors? What kind of phone and browser are you using? Thanks for the feedback.

• I use the stock android browser. It crashes when i try check my notification on the left

• Android 4.1.2 is know to have some issues with browsers. Can you update your Android version and try?

• you can also try another browser like Chrome

What Girls Said 1

• Yup.. It's ruining the fun and i'm bored as hell.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes all the time. It happens the most when I am typing an opinion. It crashes and then I have to log in again.

• I never use it on my phone, it fucking sucks.

• Yesterday I found it very slow and one crash but today was okay.

• Sometimes i get a sudden black screen for 1 second. Then it goes back to normal again.

by the way, on mobile, i get tons of annoying ads, even though i have some kind of adblocker "earn millions from home, click here" lololol

• They mustve found a way around adblocker because when you reach a certain level on gag they remove the ads

• Level 7 you need to have like 5000 xper though

• Thats a lot. I have ~2200 xp. I need more than twice this amount lol..