Why was it deleted?

I wrote almost a long paragraph about a question a few minutes ago; an anonymous asked it and it was saying; 'should we beat women' ... I don't see anything wrong about it; people are asking very weird and disgusting things on wall and they can stand up there for a while even longer sometimes and another innocent post was deleted; where is the logic?

Most Helpful Girl

• The question was deleted, or your opinion supporting the beating of women?
    Whichever it was, they were deleted on the grounds of being offensive/antagonistic.

• I have wrote a passage about it and i mainly said; i love to allow women beat me (about my lover) ... It was deleted in seconds maybe, impressive; and unfair

• ok the question was probably deleted for the reasons I listed. Your response, though not offensive, was deleted along with the question.

• Exactly :) I couldn't paste it :))) lol ty for reply my friend...

Most Helpful Guy

• It's because more people are likely to click on a page with a title that is shocking, which leads to more ads, more comments etc, which leads to gag making money off controversy and stupidity from humans. Basically gag doesn't care about this site, just the money it reeks in and the stupidity it provides for teenagers and adults

• I had a man post about women these days. I posted a comment about how twerking is fucked up and I can't stand seeing 10year olds wearing tights and trying to be like their role models (modern day women). It was deleted twice for no reason despite its relevance to the topic.

What Girls Said 5

• It's encouraging violence and it's not at all beneficial to the community. It lets misogynists come out and potentially offend women. It's a ridiculous question which I wouldn't like here either.

• The post was deleted because it was offensive. All opinions associated with the question are deleted as well.

• Well, the question was deleted because it was offensive.

• I guess it offended someone for whatever reason

• The question was probably deleted...

• Question was deleted but i wrote something cute really :( I am just wondering how admins deleted SOO fast that while they dont delete other sexual posts in the same speed :/

• O... ok.. I get eat u mean...

What Guys Said 5

• The question itself was deleted because of the posting guidelines. I very much doubt it was your opinion.

To look at the posting guidelines...
    --Click this link --> http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/moderators
    --Go to the 2nd to last part saying "What to report, what to hide? What are the posting guidelines?"
    --That will tell you the posting guidelines on GAG

Most likely it was under offensive or antagonistic. Taken straight from the FAQ...
    "Antagonistic – While we encourage lively debate, posts that bait or antagonize are removed. Sometimes it’s just a matter of rephrasing it so that it doesn't have a hostile tone.
    For example, “I hate all ______, don’t you agree?” and "You're an idiot!" will be removed."

"Offensive – If your post contains content that is blatantly insulting, degrading, distasteful, or irrelevant, it will be removed. Healthy debates are encouraged, but blatant racism, sexism, and attacks are not."

• I knew someone would thaught it was me; but no... I just wrote a long paragraph about it and then when i clicked reply, it says it was removed or something... I can't make u believe me :) It's okay... Ty anyway my friend...

• I'm trying to say it was the anonymous asker's question which was deleted. That's what I meant.

You can tell it was deleted because when you click reply or whatever, it brings you to the topic page... like the question never existed in the first place almost.

• Definitely;I tried to post it after probably admins removed it :) I hope someone will post a similar post with more soft and kind language then lol...

• Just really depends who is there when it appears on feed if it is deemed offensive it will be removed plus all opinions on it.

• I didn't see the question but some questions get deleted quicker than others just based on how fast a mod or admin sees it.

• Yep maybe :) Maybe more people reported it; i don't have a clue just i am sad i tried to write a long reply :))))

• If it was a question about beating up a man people would probably be cheering the Asker on. Just saying.

• It was reported for being antagonistic. It happens, I was replying to an anonymous girl who hated black people and it just disappeared.