They should just change the name to "girls and guys hate each other"who else agrees?

all I see on here is people saying "why do girls always do this?" or "fucking feminazi how dare you damand to be treated like a human being I'd rape you!" or "why are men so stupid they are no better than dogs!" or "a woman rejected me once so now I hate ALLL WOMEN" or "why are there so many wimpy non-traditional men who won't treat me like shit? THAT'S NOT A REAL MAN!!"
This site has become just genders righting and spreading hate it's pretty sick who else if tired of it?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, they should make the site alice in wonderland themed and have a slogan of "we're all bitter here"

• at least then the site would have a cute theme! lol but yeah it's mostly all bitter people who hate the opposite gender because they can't get a date! ... but the reason they can't get a date is because no one likes a bitter asshole! hahaha

What Guys Said 5

• To be honest. While this behavior is not exclusive to males, most of offensive questions are asked by guys. But we are not all like that here. I love the women ! I find that if I mostly ignore the guys, it's much more fun here...

• haha I should try that!

• I don't know girls are nicer on here though

• It's true. A lot of frustrated dudes here. Which I do not understand at all since the site is pretty much dedicated to guys and girls exchanging. If you hate women, why do you come to a site dedicated to talking to them?
      I've had to deal with a couple of crazy chicks though. They are there...

• There are some deeply disturbed people on this site no doubt. But most of the people asking those types of questions are venting after having extremely frustrating experiences with the opposite sex. I have noticed that it has gotten more common, probably becaise so many people are leaving the site.

• I try to stay away from the hate and stick to friendly stuff

• Well I like girls and why would anybody write like that.

• Or "how do I look"

What Girls Said 1