Why the hell do gagers block each other when its time for them to hear the other opinion?

I mean really this is so stupid!!! I know all of us don't do it but some of us do ! And that is so childish and ignorant!! Why do some of u do this? This is a site for OPINIONS ! And yet after giving ur opinion the other user writes what he has to say and then BOOM YOU'RE BLOCKED !! wtf !!! Like what? R u afraid of the facing the truth or something? Sorry for talking like this but its sick how people act sometimes ! If anyone of u guys did it, why do u do it without giving the other user the chance to explain what he has to say? This is an opinion site u guys !!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's stupid to ever block anyone anywhere except telemarketers and stalkers who keep calling you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't do that. I only block someone if they say something really offensive or do something that I find suspicious.
    I might not agree with them, but I think they have the right of having a different opinion.
    Maybe other users block them because they don't like their opinion.

• What u do it totally right ! Of course u should block people if they say offensive things to you but blocking people without even knowing what they have to say is pretty much childish and kinda rude ! But u do the right things 😊

• Ahahaha

That's true!

:)

• Hahhah 😄

What Guys Said 13

• there r some GAGers who've blocked me without a reason or just after a disagreement... some people block others really-really easily... i don't understand... :(

but most temendous xamples were those 2:

-she blocked me coz i told her, since her age's wrong (she was appearin as "94" instead of "21") she should contact admins in order to fix it... then her response was like "check my fuckin profile" or sth like this... and before i was about to say "sorry"... i was blocked :(

-she blocked me coz i asked her in pm if she was feelin better, coz in some question of hers she mentioned she was feelin sad... possibly she thought i'm some creep who wants to chat wid her :|

i've blocked people as well though... but this happened only after long arguements or if someone sends me some insultin pm... sometimes i blocked others by mistake as well "click "X" instead of "follow" button"... but then i realised i was wrong and unblock 'em ;p

• yeah some people block really easily. 😒 if u block someone that insults u or that just KEEPS annoying u that's totally understandable! .. But when they block u without knowing ur opinion again or with absolutely NO REASON that's childish and rude 😐 hahhahah that happened to me loooots of times 😂 it happened between me and my boyfriend 😁 once we were texting and I asked him something and accidentally I blocked him 😂 he was blocked for nearly a min until I realized that the "X", was red lol 😁 and u have no idea how many times I unfollowed him accidentally then asked him to follow me back again, lol 😂😁

• I like your question very much , and no apology needed for stating a fare question. I have only blocked a few users since coming on board and the reason being is they were hecklers h*ll bend on stirring up crap. I agree that blocking others just because they added an opinion is just juvenile and shows either a low mentality or lower self esteem. it is usually brought about because the opinion holder didn't agree and pacify the asker on his question? take.

• Thank u for ur comment ☺ yeah that's the reason , and the other reason is that they r just afraid to be proven wrong!!! So they block u so that they wouldn't have to read things they don't like 😒 smh

• Have a great Monday young Lady

• Yeah it is... Thanks 😊 u too 😄

• I notice people blocking me out of the blue and I only really find out about it until I try to upvote, downvote or comment on their comments; it's all guys though who probably can't stand what I say

• Yes, they are indeed that uninterested in any opinion that disagrees with their own. What they don't know is that stagnation impedes improvement, and rejecting every new data causes stagnation.

• You r so right !!👍👍

• Hahhahah yeah 😆 I know u from a religious question.. Yeah I have some really different opinions from its but that doesn't mean I have to hate on u and block u 😆 every single one believes what he wants to believe and end of story !!

• * from urs

• I've had so many haters come on my Opinions and comment with hate
    i am no way be harassed.. I'm nice guy who helps everyone not here to
    tolerate hate i would rather someone come out and say sorry disagree
    than to come after me like a lion left out of a cage ,

• Some people can't handle being proved wrong. Some people can't handle people that don't agree with them. Some people can't handle complete morons.

• hahahah i dont get it either fam... i have like 10 people blocked me cuz of my trade mark word "you get me fam" LOL... weird people fam

• I don't block anyone :)

• That's great ! 😃 Haha

• Lol @YazanAA I would believe u coz I got emotional as well lol 😆🙈🙊 I really just hate goodbyes and it makes me emotional!

• I got emotional too. Lol.

• No idea, but block me if you want, it's for the better.

• I block atheists, liberals, and feminists. Basically any Leftist. As a straight white Christian male I've heard enough guilt trips about what my ancestors did and am frankly tired of hearing them.

• I'll also block anyone who acts confrontational toward me. I'm here to have fun not to get mixed up in people's petty drama.

• Ok I understand but if u just don't wanna hear anything from anyone don't answer back when the tell u their opinion.. But not giving someone any chance to even explain what he said isn't so good !

• I have never blocked anyone, but i think that is just stupid (blocking)

• Some brainless people here I assume

• I've never blocked anyone.

What Girls Said 3

• Lol I've never blocked anyone due to different stances in an opinion, but I have blocked catfishes, many times and I'll do it every time a catfish hits me up. Once a girl commented on one of my questions with a "this shit again?" meme and I was like you didn't have to come here to comment and she blocked me, lmao that was ridiculous. I am not that sensitive though.

• Lol 😂 ... Its not that I got sensitive it just made me wondering why the hell do they act this way ! And catfishes should be blocked..

• Lol I'm sure you're fine, some people wanna dish bullshit out and can't handle the backlash. Or they're just ridiculous as hell.

• Yeah u r right 😆 may God help them lol 😆

• When the user feels threatened or offended or feels like there is no use in keeping up with a certain user then yes, they will block them. Of course, on your part, voicing the opinion is right. but if the user is not okay with your opinion, you can't stop them from blocking you, right?

• Of course they can but that's rude !! I didn't obligate them to read my opinion!! If they don't wanna read it that's their problem but its rude to block me and sometimes insult me without me insulting them and then they will block me !!! That's IS RUDE And no they have no right to, insult me then, block me !! Only of I do it to them.. And I don't do it to anyone!!

• That's alright!

• Thanks for understanding 😊

• Because they can.. So childish though..

• Yeah I guess they can ! :/ yeah I know.. It really annoys.. Like a write a long reply to explain and after taking time to write things when I click the "submit" button it says " u blocked or have been blocked... " and I'm like 'are u serious.
      (-_-) ' ... 😆😆😒

• * I write