What Has Been Your Reason For Blocking Someone On Here?

If you have blocked someone on here what was the reason?
Just curious to see what y'all say :)

I have only blocked 1 person on here and that was because they was being rude through messages, what about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• 3 reasons so far:

1 - Trolls.

2 - People who came from out of nowhere and decided to talk shit. And I don't mean like a debate, those I love, I mean just randomly started talking shit out of nowhere.

3 - The person was legit crazy. Like, borderline sociopaths. The kinds of people who think it's fair to treat other people in a shitty way, yet magically don't think they themselves deserve to be treated the same way they treat other people. The kinds of people who magically hold these people to a certain standard, or rule, and when it comes time for them to come up to bat, suddenly the rules don't apply to them.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, I have also blocked 1 person and my reason was that person was judgmental, totally judgmental. I absolutely dislike people who are judgmental, who are always busy forming judgments and not wanting to understand what I am trying to say, that person was not wanting to understand me was just busy forming judgements and it seemed like each time that person only wanted a reason to do so and I don't need people like that in my life, even in my virtual life. I am not going to tolerate such things.

Hence I have blocked that person, forever.

• You should block everyone on this website then, because everyone on the face of the earth is judgmental.

The only difference is that you agree with some people's judgements as they are the same as yours.

• Okay, you can say what you want but I don't agree with your sentence that everyone on this website and on earth is judgmental, it's like you are saying that everyone is same, everyone has the same nature? I am not sure if that's what you mean, but to be honest, your sentence is ridiculous. I don't agree not everyone is judgmental, there are good people out here and on the planet earth. I don't know what makes you say that, it's your choice. I am saying I don't need people who just want a reason to start judging me, they are always judgmental for everything not only certain things, I said I don't need people like that in my life, I am absolutely fine with people giving me suggestions, opinions but no judgements.

Anyways, it's up to whom I want to block and plus I am a logical person so I will do what I believe is right according to me irrespective to whatever people may think.

• If I come across more judgmental people like that, and if at that instant I believe blocking them is the only option, the last option. I will not hesitate and as I said before I don't need judgmental people, I don't need people who don't understand me, I don't need such people in my life.

However it doesn't mean I am going to close my eyes and blindly block everyone on this website, that's ridiculous, your sentence is ridiculous. I don't care if you agree or not, it's up to you if you want to laugh at my logic, if you want to laugh at me. Please go ahead, it's your choice.

• My blocking list is empty.

• I have blocked 21 mainly for being rude to me.

• Those people... who stop messaging , after frequent chatting... :-)

• there is haters come on my opinions is why i block them
    but i don't like blocking people

What Girls Said 20

• I've been here for about a year and a half, so I have about 20 people blocked over that time. Some of them I really can't remember why I blocked, I've seen them online and they seem okay, but know that back then, it was for one of these reasons:

1. They were personally rude to me. Disagreeing with me means nothing. If they took it another step further and told me to go get cancer and die, or if they made an ignorant remark about what they think I *must be like* then I don't have time for the baby shit here. I realize it's the internet, but in life I don't tolerate this shit, and the only way to stop it online is to block.

2. They were harassing. If I received private messages and asked them to cut it out, then the only way to knock it off was to block.

3. They showed offensive behaviour to others. I might have been spared from abuse from someone, but if I notice they take things way too far with someone else - and it would have had to been pretty bad, then I'll block to save myself any future problems from them.

****

I won't block just because we've disagreed. I enjoy a lively debate or discussion. In fact, some discussions have amicably ended with an agree-to-disagree. I've also noticed that the person is decent to me in other topics and nothing ever got to the point where things were said with the intent to annoy or hurt the other person. If we can keep it clean, then I even consider some of these people GaG-friends because they know the difference as I do when it comes to discussing in a healthy/friendly manner as opposed to blatantly being weird and going out of one's way to be discourteous.

I will and have unblocked after receiving an apology. This is from someone going through another user or mod to make the effort to apologize, or if they say something within a topic that I can see expressing that they hope I unblock them.

****

There is a user here who wisely once said, "I will block when they interfere with my enjoyment of the site." This is how I view things too. I don't come here to get wound up like a top and get headaches and feel stress. I come here to relax and help people and hope for the same thing back. If someone is using the time here to be angry and pulling me in to their obvious negativity, then they can go look for other targets. It doesn't mean the classic "Oh I just won" or, "I guess I'm too smart for you". No, it's that I don't waste my time on bullshit offline and especially don't online.

• I apparently haven't blocked anyone which surprises me... cause I think I have blocked one person for bullying me on my sexuality.

• Oh my that's horrible :/ that person defiantly deserved the block

• I will Block Someone who is being rude and crude on an Answer that i have given, Mainly about Politics or Religion. I have had even one who decided to Follow me straight to my own box of messages and Continue his Shouts with Abouts.
    I have also blocked some who go on my own Territory instead of Answering in their own box provided with the Question at hand, and begin their beguine of rambling on a bit rudely in Disagreement.
    A few times in my messages, I have come across a few followers who asked to show himself a bit more. I find That too much to bare and Delete and even Block if need be. xx

• I've never blocked anyone.

I don't give two shits about people being rude. It's a bloody forum, punishing a person just for being overly expressive is for spineless faggets.

The only reason I'd block anyone is if they were relentlessly spamming my inbox and that hasn't happened yet.

• I've only blocked people because they were omg so annoying or if they left dirty or harassing messages in my inbox.

• I try not to block anyone, but I've blocked one or two people here. One of it is because I suspect she's a catfish as she keeps asking me about sexual stuffs and she even asked me to explain in detail how do I kiss like wth? Another one is because he kept messaging me nonsense and asking me for nudes or my pictures.

• I block people on here because they've harassed me or because I'm bored of an endless debate and I don't want any more notifications because I've said my piece. I don't know how many times I've just ended up repeating myself in debates because the other person doesn't get what I'm trying to say. I get easily tired of those. If all I'm doing is repeating myself over and over then obviously the debate isn't very fruitful.

• One for being an extreme asshole.
    The other for being incredibly persistent.

• "hey :) how old r u"
    "hey :) wanna see something?"
    "hey :) u r cute." *is 20 years older than me*

and it happens too often for me to bother dealing with it the polite way. im sure all gag girls have this very problem. i guess thats what i get for spending way too much time on the internet. i need friends.

oh wait also once this guy messaged me as a response to a question where i stated that women were equal to men and deserved equal pay, needless to say the prick didn't agree and was more than clear about that :'))

• I block mainly high school people... That's the age that's most susceptible for provoking others n bullying others and some stupid 19-30 people.

• trolling
    harassment
    rude people
    creeps
    and i blocked back those who blocked me

• Rudeness, harassment, stalking or after a big discussion follow me on questions and saying shit about me. Sometimes Ialso block a person because they're just extremely annoying and wish to never encounter them again.

• Harassment, trying to get the last word, If I see someone commenting on everyone's comments to saying the same rude thing I will block him before he gets to me on rare occasions. pedophiles, and creeps.

• I've blocked two men as they started saying inappropriate things to me. One was even using a fake profile and claiming to be a girl😒

• If they blocked me

• I think I've blocked like 2 or 3 guys because they were sending me creepy messages

• I just don't like the person

• A few men kept on asking me for nudes and would get pissed when I said no, so I blocked them.

• I have never blocked anyone yet. But I'm considering blocking this particular woman on here who always writes her answers in a really weird/pathetic way. I'm not sure if she's actually mental or if she thinks writing like that makes her seem "smart". So yes, that's pretty much the only reason why I'd block someone. I don't care if they insult me really. But this woman... my god.

• They were being super rude.

I unblocked them now. I just don't Carr about those people anymore.