Does anyone else have problems with this website?

I have a really high speed internet connection, and a good laptop, and everything runs well. Except for GaG. This website is incredibly slow, it can take 5-10 minutes for an opinion or comment to go through, and up to a few minutes for a page to load. I can stream quickly, or load any other page in a second.

Does anyone else have this issue?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am good speed wise today - Yesterday was slow

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• No, I don't have any. One of the reasons the website can slow is if you have lots of applications running in the background or if you have opened multiple tabs of the same website but different pages then also the website can slow down.

• Are you on mobile or desktop? What kind of devide and browser are you using?
    Do you experience performance issues on specific pages or just overall?
    Thanks for the feedback

• I'm on a laptop, running windows 8, with Chrome as my browser. Everything is a lot slower when I'm trying to send an opinion, or post a comment. Wondering if it's a server issue.

• I did the last few weeks, I went to safari and reset it and cleared all website data etc. I think gag has some hackers and are also trying to get people to reset their account so gag can ask for money, or get permission to post ads on your account so they can make more money.

• it isn't as fast for me either , but I don't have the issues that you just described

• Not at all.

• no., i don't.

• Yeah but it comes and goes, sometimes it's fine other times I get fucked off with it and log out. lol

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, it's the same for me.

• This website ir slow for all of us