Why do people here follow you and then unfollow?

You lose Xper points for that.

Most Helpful Girl

• They might not realize they lose Xper points. The only other reason I can think of is that they want to do a followback so that they gain more followers and then unfollow so that they look more popular, which to me is stupid.

What Girls Said 7

• Because the decided they don't like your posts

• you do? i didn't know that...
    maybe they weren't seeing anything interesting you were posting so they changed their minds...

• Because they want you to see that they've followed you and follow them back. It's annoying when you have a private profile (like I do) because I keep approving them and having to do it over and over again.

• They were boring people to follow

• At 1st thought the gager is interesting but later realised nah... Not worth it to follow

• No idea, I don't really care wether people follow me or not
    Thanks for the info though!

• I don't care about the points. I just don't want you in my feed anymore.

What Guys Said 8

• Thought they're alright, found out they're not.

• Never notice that but can I just say one thing on the swipe phone I am always unfollowing people by accident - Could be that

• Well, Not really, Dont you gain 1xper for getting followed, And then loose 1xper for getting unfollowed?

When you think about it like that.. you didn't really lose anything did you?

• Some people only follow to get the followback... Then they unfollow.

It's a common social media thing to do, to boost your followers while keeping your following numbers (and the amount of users in your feed ) rather small.

• You probably gave them a reasons unfollow you via the stupid posts or comments

• really you lose xper points for that? how many?

• Wow really? Thanks for the tip.

• Because they mistakenly followed a loser