Why do people here follow you and then unfollow?

You lose Xper points for that.

0|0
8|8

Most Helpful Girl

• They might not realize they lose Xper points. The only other reason I can think of is that they want to do a followback so that they gain more followers and then unfollow so that they look more popular, which to me is stupid.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Because the decided they don't like your posts

4|3
    0|1
  • you do? i didn't know that...
    maybe they weren't seeing anything interesting you were posting so they changed their minds...

0|1
    0|1
  • Because they want you to see that they've followed you and follow them back. It's annoying when you have a private profile (like I do) because I keep approving them and having to do it over and over again.

0|0
    0|0
  • They were boring people to follow

1|1
    0|1
  • At 1st thought the gager is interesting but later realised nah... Not worth it to follow

1|1
    0|0
  • No idea, I don't really care wether people follow me or not
    Thanks for the info though!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about the points. I just don't want you in my feed anymore.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Thought they're alright, found out they're not.

4|3
    0|0
  • Never notice that but can I just say one thing on the swipe phone I am always unfollowing people by accident - Could be that

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, Not really, Dont you gain 1xper for getting followed, And then loose 1xper for getting unfollowed?

When you think about it like that.. you didn't really lose anything did you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people only follow to get the followback... Then they unfollow.

It's a common social media thing to do, to boost your followers while keeping your following numbers (and the amount of users in your feed ) rather small.

0|0
    0|0
  • You probably gave them a reasons unfollow you via the stupid posts or comments

0|0
    0|0
  • really you lose xper points for that? how many?

0|1
    0|0
  • Wow really? Thanks for the tip.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they mistakenly followed a loser

0|0
    0|0