I am seeing many people hiding the gag from real life people?

why?

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I think a lot of people think they will never meet another user here in real life and reveal stuff about themselves that they otherwise wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• not sure i get what you mean exactly :/

2|1
    0|0
  • Because people are more honest about their thoughts and feelings here and don't want everyone that they know to know it all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't want anyone i know to register here and see me asking weird questions or giving weird opinions 😂

2|0
    0|0
  • sometimes i share personal things on here because people do not actually know who i am. there are people that i would not share those things with face to face.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• i don't think it's a nice thing lettin my mom know i ask poo-related questions here and questions like "can u jump a fence without hands?" or "which GAGer would u like to carry on your shoulders?"

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, because everyone wants their real life people to know they spend their time on some website filled with middle aged virgins and endless questions about Dicks and Tits...

1|2
    0|1
  • Well, because this is virtual life and they don't want anyone in real life whom they know to know about their GAG profile simple. It's their choice anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • People like this place to be their safe haven to be completely unfiltered... that's the beauty of not having any friends or family know about GaG! :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • Me, mostly because I like to use this site to connect with other people I can't in real life. But there are a lot of booby questions I would appreciate my mom not seeing.

0|0
    0|0
  • cause I don't think this is a site that you would want to introduce you kids to

0|0
    0|0
  • On some stuff I have to go anon due to I don't want that person to find out via google search.

0|0
    0|0