How do you become a Moderator?

I want to become one at some point in time so I can Be like you can't do that bc I'm a mod 😝

I don't think I'll ever get to be one bc I have sucky advice and I'm under 18 but it never hurt to dream! 🌌🌠💭

The "You can't do that because I'm a mod." Is a joke. Just to let y'all know.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Hello, Random_chick_2384!

If you're interested in becoming a mod, there are several criteria that goes into the selection process. First, mods need to be active so it's good for you to log in regularly, ask questions, and post quality opinions. Second, we like mods who maintain a good sense of community while being on the site. This means not posting antagonistic things and being able to communicate effectively and respectfully with other members. Last but not least, your report success ratio is very important. This will demonstrate to us that you know the guidelines of the site and you know what should be removed. So, when you see posts that violate our posting guidelines, don't hesitate to report them. That will increase your chances of becoming a moderator. And of course, all of this information can also be found in the FAQ :) http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/moderators#34

What Guys Said 13

• i asked if i'm qualified enough for mod... and they said yeah :D

and it doesn't matter if u r <18... there r other <18 users here who r mods :D

and yeah... i want u as a mod... i approve 8)

• You have been here long enough just ask admin http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• Well, back when she was here, you used to just suck on Sparrow's toes and she'd make you one.
    Don't know how it is now.

• Time spent, popular questions/comments
    and last but not at all least; report success ratio.

I don't think they actually allow
    people to become a moderator just
    by asking, but then, I could be wrong.

• Also, we're not allowed to abuse our power
      exactly what you said "Be like you can't do that bc I'm a mod"

Is against the rules, and the admins will
      probably take the moderator status away.

Being under 18 has nothing to do with it though
      with whether you can become moderator, or not
      there're already under 18 moderators among us. ^.^

• LOL nah I'm not that attractive haha (by looks)
      I respect your anonymity but I'd like to see you someday (even if it takes years) before we separate our paths :)

• One day, friend, one day. ^.~
      @YourFutureEx

• good luck on this

• Report as many opinions as you can.

• They can make you a mod there is a user on here that is one now and I was shocked to see it

• I think you be a great Moderator , i bet soon you will become one ,

• Try do buy them somee beers too.

• Apparently the requirements to be a mod are quite low. You don't even have to type with full words to become one.

• Express your wish to the admins, they can offer you too, I rejected the offer though

• You can ask with admin to be moderator. You can be if they allow you.

• Apparently you need to be a pedophile

• Done. Next?

( Get it because I'm a child according to law so I'm attracted to other people my age )

• Brooo
      "Pedophilia is when a person 16 years of age or older is primarily or exclusively sexually attracted to prepubescent children"

Not 14 or 15

• Pedophilia, is anything under 18

What Girls Said 6