If you are offered a position here as a moderator , would you take it? Before answering this question , lets say it over time begin to take away from the joy of just being a regular member and rather than being fun and informitive it started to become ho hum and more like a job. my question is would you still want to do it? and if you are already a mod. whould you remain one or opt out?
- What is a Moderator? and what is their purpose here /Vote A
- I have wanted to be a Moderator for a long time and have never been offered the positionVote B
- I am presently a Moderator and have begun to feel like you described in you question.Vote C
- I am a modrator now and Love it , and would not be willing to go back to just being a regular member.Vote D
- Who in their right mind would want to give up such a position?Vote E
Most Helpful Girl
Sometimes I get tired of it when I'm chasing down a LOT of really negative or pervy comments. I don't think I'd put as much effort into that sort of thing as a regular user.
But for all that I don't think I'd want to go back. I want to be able to help people and the best way to do that is as a mod.0
- Show AllShow Less