Girls, How frequently do you get messages from guys here?

Like everyday, or 2-3 per week?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• It used to be like once a day at least but now it's just really really dumb people every once in awhile. Which is kind of a bummer because I'm always happy to report gross pervert who harass others.

If anyone is having problems with what people are sending them, they should def report them for private message. Changing your settings might help you, but what about the next person and the messages you've already received? It's more productive to report them.

• yes you're doing a great job, a lot of users are here just to send creepy messages to people

• That's why it's so important to report people. It stops the chain.

What Girls Said 12

• Creeps message me everyday :(

• Depends on the day and the type of questions I have been answering. I can go a few weeks without getting any messages from random guys or get several in one day.

• A lot, let's just leave it at that

• When I had a picture of my actual face, I got messages everyday. Since I acquired a stalker, I don't use my own photo and I get far fewer messages.

• better option would have been changing settings so that only people you follow can message you...

• He was indeed. Called my good friend some things that are incredibly insensitive towards immigrants because he thought he was my boyfriend. Called me many awful things in return. He's unwell.

• seems to be on his way to a prison or asylum...

• Used to be every day. Gone down lately

• If I answer a sexual question, I get messaged. I also get messages from people looking for serious advice. That's why I don't block my messaging.

• None. My profile is on private.

• okay but people I think can still message you on private profile unless you have that setting where only people that you follow can message you

• I thought is't automatic that no one can message you unless they follow you. Nonetheless, only people who follow me can message me - whom I enable to follow me that is.

Not into the whole following - especially from people I haven't spoken more than two words with.

• Maybe a few times a week.

• that must be super annoying

• I think that changing your settings so that only people you follow can message you is much more convenient than changing your profile to private...

• It could be. Changing my profile to private was just an easy thing to do when I first set up my account.

• Every day..

• that's bad... why don't you change your settings so that only people you follow can message you...

• 1-6 per day depending on how active I am on here.

• i get a lot... and some from this super creepy 30 yr old man i just recently had to block...

• wow that is creepy, considering you're only 15, change your settings so that only people you follow can message you, would save you from a lot of headache

• every day. but thats MY own fault for answering sexual questions. :/

• hey by asking sexual question I don't think you're signing up for that...

• lol it's not your fault haha

• It's definitely not your fault. Did you put their hands on their keyboards and MAKE them type the messages? No. It's 110% their fault.

If anyone is ever bothering you on this website, you can report them from their profile.